Baekhyun-Pt 1

I walked in the classroom full of kids I don't know, hoping to see my bestfriend sitting there. I stopped in front of the class and scanned the room and saw Baekhyun. I guess he saw me too because he screamed across the room "IS THAT MY BESTFRIEND Y/N?!" "IS THAT MY BESTFRIEND BAEKHYUN?!" We both laughed as the whole class looked at us like we were crazy and I walked to the back where he was sitting and sat down next to him. "Hey y/n" "Hey Baekhyun. I started to think I was gonna have to make new friends this year." "You still might have to because I want a schedule change." "Why?" "These hoes think I want 2 math classes." My jaw dropped "You lying. Lemme see." He took his schedule out and handed it to me. I looked at it and it said Trigonometry and AP Statistics. I burst out laughing as I handed it back to him. "Bitch, how the fuck you get in AP Statistics, you barely passed Geometry last year." "That's what I'm saying." The teacher came in and class started.

After School~

"Y/n!" I turned around and saw Baekhyun walking with somebody. "Hey!" The both of them walked up to me "Look who I found." I leaned over to Baekhyun "Who's this again?" "It's Chanyeol, you don't remember him." "Oh my god! Chanyeol, you got hot." He let out a little chuckle. "Jesus and his voice is deep as fuck." "I'm hungry I ain't eat this morning. Can we just go eat already?" I flicked Baekhyun on the ear "Fine. Let's go." We had left the school and went to the place we always eat at after school. "What are we doing here guys?" "Oh poor poor Chanyeol. I forgot that you've never eaten lunch with us, this is where me and Baek come and eat lunch. They only serve burgers and fries." "Oh cool." We ordered our food and sat down, Chanyeol sat next to me and Baekhyun sat on the other side. "So Chanyeol, what's been going on in your life?" "Uh nothing much just working out all summer." "Damn. I'd smash." We all started laughing. I took a bite of my burger. Chanyeol motioned at my lip telling me to wipe it but I guess I wiped the wrong side because he took his thumb and wiped it. Me and Chanyeol just looked into each others eyes for a while until Baekhyun cleared his throat.

We looked away and I looked at Baek. "Sorry about that. Continue what you were saying." He pushed his plate away "I wasn't saying anything but I think I'm taking this to-go." He waved down the waitress "Hi. Can I get you something?" "Yes please a box." I spoke up "Can you make that two boxes?" Chanyeol spoke "Three actually." "Okay I'll be right back with 3 boxes. Do you guys want a to-go cup as well?" "No thanks" We all said at the same time making me and Chanyeol giggle. Chanyeol had gasped "You got dimples over the summer!" "I did." I heard Baek let out a deep sigh. "Y/n come with me." "Oh okay." We both got up and I followed him outside. "What's wrong?" "How can you possibly this beautiful?" "Huh?" "Chanyeol is all over you and you don't see it." "No he is not. He's just happy to see me." "A little too happy. He wiped your mouth with his thumb." I chuckled "Is that what this is about? You could've just said that it made you uncomfortable." "Y/n don't you see!" he sighed "Don't you see that I have feelings for you?" I was taken aback because I've always had feelings for Baekhyun but I didn't think I was his type to be honest.

"W-w-what did y-you say?" He started walking closer to me making me back up. "I said that I Byun Baekhyun have feelings for you Y/n Y/l/n." My back hit a wall. Baekhyun's face started coming closer to mine until our lips touched. He kissed me, I hesitated but eventually kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We pulled away to get air "I think we should call an Uber to take us to your house Y/n." "My mom is home right now. What about your house?" "She doesn't get home until late at night. So my house it is." We called an Uber and got to Baekhyun's house. He went up to the door and unlocked it, letting both of us in. As soon as we walked in the house we took our shoes and off and started kissing again. "Should we go in your room?" "Naw that's too far." "Then where are we-" Baekhyun picked me up and walked over and sat me on the piano "Right here." We continued kissing and started undressing............

ofc there's a part two coming and there's gonna be smut but I don't know what's gonna happen after the smut part