Double Crossed/2

Arianna and Ten sat there in the jail cell waiting to be processed and put into prison "I mean hey, at least we're going down together." Arianna scoffed "If you wanna go down, you can. But I'm getting out of here." "How?" "Because I have people working from the inside." Ten got confused "Inside of prison?" "Duh. Males and females. And I know plenty of police officers, lawyers, judges, and basically anybody who can get me out of here in the next hour." Ten chuckled "They won't be that quick. There's a process to this stuff they can't just-" Two "guards" came to the door and unlocked it "Come on both of you." They both stood up and got handcuffed "See what did I say Ten." "We don't know for sure-" "Shut up!" The guard yelled and sounded like he was annoyed. 'A bit too much but your selling it Hendery' Arianna thought to herself. Everybody came to a stop just as they were about to get to the front desk, for releases, and the guard, aka Hendery, uncuffed Arianna "Your free to go miss. Your stuff is up there right through that door." "Hmm. Easier than I thought." Hendery rolled his eyes and chuckled at her cockiness. Ten cleared his throat making everybody look at him "What about me? Uncuff me." Hendery put his hands on his hips "Sir, do you know what was put on you?" Ten shook his head "No, so how about you tell me." "Many many federal charges." "How about you tell me them?" "Burglary, Vandalism on federal property, distribution of illegal drugs, forgery, and just recently murder. Your not getting out unless you can clear up at least two of those charges. Murder being one of them." Ten's jaw dropped. All of those charges were very true and they couldn't catch him for years but now they did. The other guard, Xiaojun, pushed Ten in another direction "Your getting processed, let's go." Arianna and Hendery watched as they walked away "Damn. That's crazy." They both walked through the door to go to the front desk. Arianna gave the lady her information and got her stuff back. "Hey Gladys. I'm clocking out." She tapped away on her computer "Like you even worked here." she said sarcastically while raising her eyebrows. Arianna laughed "That was funny! Come on." They walked out of the jail "I'm really hurt by that." "Oh you'll get over it eventually. Were did you park?" Hendery walked to the car with Arianna following  "You hungry? I'm hungry. How about we go on a date?" "Oh okay. I see, Ten is no where near us and you just decide that we should date." "I mean" he leaned over to her "you can't date a dead man." Arianna closed the small gap between them and kissed him "Yeah but he's not dead." "Not yet. Let's go to Ihop." "Sure" They drove off and when they got to Ihop, Arianna's phone rang. She looked down and it was an unknown number. "Who's calling you?" "Must be Lucas from the prison." She answered as she got out the car "Hello" "Hey Arianna, it's me, Lucas. He's here and in my cell." They got seated "Okay, so what do you plan to do?" "Have a little fun with him." "Are you sure about doing that?" "It happens to the best of them, so why not." "Okay. Just don't fuck up, it took alot to get you in there." "I won't." "Remember this is a burner phone so you can't call it anymore. Be careful." Arianna hung up the phone. "Okay so? What did he say?" "He's gonna have fun with him before he does what he's supposed to do." "As in?" Hendery made sex hand movements. Arianna laughed "Put your hands down. Yes that." He made a disgusted face then shrugged "Well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do." 

Seven months later

Arianna and Hendery were in their shared house. Arianna was sitting on the couch watching tv while Hendery was getting her ice cream and peanut butter. She stretched out and accidentally changed the channel. She was gonna change it back until she saw the headlined story that was on and she paid close attention to the news lady "Next up, in San Quentin state prison, a murder. Who in which the person who was murdered was named Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" Arianna's eyes grew wide "Babe! Hendery, come here! Hurry up!" He grabbed the food and ran to the living room "Whats wrong? Contractions again? Remember what the doctor said-" "No look!" She said while pointing to the tv. "Wow. Lucas finally did it but what happens to us?" Arianna was speechless "I-I have no idea" she said while rubbing her 5 month baby bump "We're not even in that anymore. We resigned a long time to start a family. We have actual good jobs now." She felt tears sting her eyes and looked at her stomach "I can't go to jail. I can't have this baby in jail." Hendery pulled her to his chest "Listen, your not going to jail." "I don't want you to go either. Hendery, I actually love you. This isn't just something to let the time pass. I love you Hendery." His mouth dropped "That's the first time you've said that to me." "Because it's true." "I love you too." The window shattered to the floor making them jump "What the fuck?" Ten came through the window "Oh my god! A dead man!" Hendery dropped to his knees "I'm so sorry for everything. Please just get this ghost out of my house." Ten hit him on his head "Get up. I'm not a ghost. I faked my death to get out of jail." He looked over at Arianna on the couch "How many months?" "Five." "His?" She nodded. "Hmm. Cute. Listen as much as I want to kill the both of you, I can't. I have to save you." "Wh-what?" Arianna walked over and stood next to Hendery holding his hand "He's not saving us Hendery, he's setting us up." "Listen! I'm not. But you two need to get out of here, like now." "Why?" Hendery pushed Arianna behind him. "That guy that you wanted to kill me, you think I didn't know, he escaped last week. He said he was gonna look for you guys and finally get what he wanted. He wants the money for you guys being wiped out. He works for the 'Other Guys'." He said while making finger quotes. Arianna sighed "Oh my god. Why can't I just have a normal life and have a family?" "Wait I have a question Ten." "Hurry up and ask" "So in prison, did he um. You know." He said making hand movements. Ten rolled his eyes "Go get your bags so you can get the hell out of here." Arianna and Hendery got their "go bags" and went and got in the car. "Where are you guys gonna go?" Hendery shrugged and started the car "I have no idea but it's far away from here and we're gonna be a normal family." "I know a guy that will help you out with that his name is Lee Taeyong. He's about 2 hours away from him." He pulled out a card and gave it to him "Go to this address, he'll help you." "Okay and thank you so much." "No problem." Hendery pulled off and Ten called Taeyong "Hello" "What's up Ten?" "Their on there way to you as we speak. They don't suspect a thing." "Perfect. So how long do you think?" "Two hours. Oh and Arianna is pregnant with his baby so it might be a little difficult." "No. It's perfect. Thank you Ten." "No problem." He hung the phone up and smirked "You guys have no idea what's coming for you."

Um so this part was really long the next part of double crossed is gonna be the last one because I have no other ideas for this. hope you guys enjoyed this.