~Jay Park~

"Hey Y/n." I looked up from my phone "Yeah" "Were you texting Gray yesterday?" "Why the fuck do you want to know?" "You said that you were going to leave him alone. He broke your heart two days ago and you said that you weren't going to talk to him anymore, even if he wanted to get back with you." I rolled my eyes "Okay and? People's minds change. Why do you care so much?" "I'm your bestfriend, I'm looking out for you." "Whatever." I continued back on the phone. I was honestly texting Gray right now. Yeah I said I was going to leave him alone, but fuck, he was now all over me trying to get me back and it's funny to me. 

Just then Gray called my phone "This is work I have to take this, I'll be back." "Okay"

Jay's POV~

I knew exactly who called y/n's phone. It wasn't work, it was Gray. I followed her knowing she went in her bedroom. I opened the door and she was on facetime with Gray. "Is this your boss now y/n?" "Hell yeah I'm her boss and her daddy." I walked over to the phone and hung it up and took y/n's phone. "Give me my fucking phone back Jay." "Hell no. You said it was work, it didn't look like work to me. You said you were going to leave him alone." "Jay I know but-" "No buts except yours getting slapped." "Excuse" "You heard me. Now get across the bed." Y/n hesitated but eventually got across the bed. I put the camera on and started taking a video with y/n's phone.

I then pulled her pants down and flipped her on her back and stroked her clit making her moan. "You like that? You want more?" Y/n nodded her head. I then started eating her out making her moans get louder. I then plunged my tongue inside her. I then moved my hands to her thighs to keep them open so I can finish. Y/n's moans started getting louder and louder. I then took two fingers and put them in her and started pumping in and out quickly. "Yes keep going Jay. Keep doing just what your doing." I went even faster. "I'm about to cum." She then came all over my fingers and tongue. I licked my fingers off "You taste like sweet chocolate babygirl." 

I then kissed her lips and neck while grinding into her. Y/n had unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. She started rubbing my dick causing me to get hard. I then pulled my boxers down and rubbed my dick up and down her slit. "Just fuck me already. Put your dick inside me." I then laughed. "If you say so." I pushed into y/n making her moan out and I had groaned. The inside of y/n's pussy felt so warm and good around me. I then went in and out slowly. "Go faster please." I picked up my pace and started pounding inside her. "Y-yes k-keep going..Ja-ay" "Do I fuck you good?" "Yes daddy." "Do I fuck you better than Gray?" "H-hell y-yea-ah" "Tell me I fuck you better than him." "You fuck me s-so good d-dad-dy. Y-you fuck me b-better than G-gray ever did."

I felt myself about to cum and y/n clenched around me. "I'm about t-to cum daddy." "Go ahead." We came at the same time. I had gave y/n a kiss "Does this make you my girlfriend now?" She nodded "Yes" I smiled at her "good" I got up and got the phone and laid back down with y/n as she snuggled into my chest. "What are you doing with that video?" "Sending it to Gray." "Don't because he's gonna get mad and send it around and it'll get out there and you can't afford to fuck up your career over some dumb shit." "If I lose my career, it's worth it." Y/n then smiled and yawned. "Go to sleep, I'm going to text Gray." I sent it to my phone then sent it to Gray. He replied with:

Fuck you. But I'm not mad I deserve it.