~Jaemin~

Y/N

I walked in the cafeteria and sat down with Jaemin where we usually sit. I rolled my eyes at the stares I was getting from everybody. Jaemin sat down and gave me a kiss on the cheek "Hey baby. What's wrong?" I sighed "Nothing just I wish people would stop fucking looking at me that's all."

Dani

I walked in the cafeteria nervous since I was the new girl in this school and I had no idea what to expect. I got lunch and sat at an empty table. A few second later two girls, who I'm guessing are twins, came and sat with me "Hi you're new here right." "Y-yeah." "Well welcome. I'm Elaine and this is my identical twin sister Eleanor!" I gave them a small smile "I'm Dani" "Oo I like that name." "Yeah really cool name!" "Thanks..I guess." "No problem." I looked around the cafeteria to avoid looking at them and noticed everyone's attention was on something else. I kinda followed their eyes and it landed on two people, who I'm guessing is a couple. I turned back around to the weird twins "I have a question." "Ask away new friend." "Why is everybody staring at those two over there?" "O.M.G. You didn't hear." I shook my head. "Oh my god okay so like that's Y/n and Jaemin. They've been dating since like elementary school and they are inseparable but that's not why people are staring. Jaemin got y/n pregnant sophomore year, no big deal right. But Jaemin almost murdered his best friend because of y/n." "What?! That's really crazy. Does anybody know why?" Eleanor spoke "No. Nobody's brave enough to go ask because they'll be mean. But if you go do it then they'll go easy on you because you're new." I got up out my seat. "Wait! Be careful. The whole school is like basically scared of them. Y/n ran three girls out of the school because they wanted to get with Jaemin. And Jaemin doesn't talk to anybody but y/n and his friends." I nodded and walked over to their table and sat down.

Y/N

A girl sat down at our table and the cafeteria went silent "Um. You're at the wrong table so leave." Jaemin grabbed my hand "Y/n be nice." "I'm sorry for coming over here like this it's just that I have a few questions." I groaned "About what! This summer! It's none of your goddamn business little girl so get out of here." I started to clench my fist. "I-I'm so so so sorry. I didn't think you would y-yell at me." I raised my eyebrow "And what makes you think that?" "Because the two twins over there said that you wouldn't yell at me because I was the new girl and for me to ask you guys stuff." She said with her head down. I unclenched my fist "Are you talking about Elaine and Eleanor?" She nodded. "Babe I'll be right back." I got up and walked over to them "What the fuck is wrong with you two?!" "What are you talking about?" "You sent the new girl over there knowing exactly how I was gonna react and now she's probably crying her fucking eyes out!" "Well nobody told you to yell at her." Eleanor spoke "Like damn just be nice sometimes. We only wanna know the truth." "Fuck you. Go die in a ditch." I went back to my table and sat down. "Hey new girl." She lifted her head up. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. Don't fuck with those girls though. What's your name?" "D-Dani" She stuttered out. "Hi Dani. I'm y/n. Wanna be friends?" She smiled "Yes" "You're not gonna turn on me right?" "Oh no of course not. But can I still ask you a question?" "Sure." "Did you really get pregnant two years ago?" "Yes by this lovely man right here." I said as I smiled and grabbed Jaemin's cheek. "Wow. Boy or girl?" I opened my mouth but Jaemin interrupted "A beautiful baby girl." He said as he squealed like a little girl. "Sorry for his girlish behavior he just loves that girl to death." "It's fine." Jisung came and sat down with us "Hey guys." He scanned the table "And who is that?" He said with a smirk. "Oh that's Dani the new girl. We'll leave you two alone. Come on Jaemin." Me and Jaemin left the cafeteria and went to my car. He looked over at me "I love you." "I love you too." Jaemin placed a kiss on my lips and then it got heated. "Wait. You have protection right?" "Of course."