Kim Jongin-Accident

I deeply inhaled as I walked out of the airport. "Y/n, you good girl". I turned and saw my bestfriend Mariah. "Yeah, just tired and ready to go home. This is gonna be the first time in months that I get to see Jongin". "I know, the tour took way too long". "I know but now we get to go home and relax". I started walking towards the parking garage and Mariah called me back. "Y/n your not getting in the van?" "I'm going to my house, not the dorm and besides I drove myself to the airport, remember. But I'll catch up with you guys later". We all waved by to each other. I walked to my car and put the bags in the trunk then got in and started it up.

I took my phone out then I started to call Jongin, but I put it away because I wanted to surprise him. I put my seatbelt on and turned the radio on. When I finally got out of the airport I heard my phone ringing. I reached to get it out of my pocket then it fell down in between the seat. It had stopped ringing so I started driving again. There was barely any traffic so I sped through everybody. I was getting off the highway when I heard my phone again. I tried to reach down and get it but I couldn't reach. 

My phone kept on ringing and ringing and it was getting annoying so I reached down in between the seat again not realizing that I started pushing down harder on the gas. My hand had finally reached my phone. When I got my phone and looked up at the road, there was a truck coming full speed at me. I tried hitting the brake but I was too late. Everything went by so fast, the truck hit my car and it flipped over and I blacked out.

________________________________________________________

I slowly open my eyes and see a bright white light and hear beeping noises, and soft crying. I turned my head and saw Jongin crying next to me. He was holding my hand so I squeezed his hand lightly. He looked up at me and I gave him the best smile I could. "Y/n...are you awake". "Yes baby, I am". I sat up and tried to move around but it hurt too much. Jongin quickly grabbed me. "Don't move around so much" "What happened? Why does it hurt so much?" Jongin opened his mouth but the doctor came in. "I see you're awake. Would you like to know what happened?" I nodded my head quickly. "Well, your left leg is broken, right leg is fractured, right arm broken. Your rib cage is almost shattered. I will take months for you to recover fully, maybe years, depending on how your body heals itself" the room fell silent "I know it's alot to take in. I'll give you guys time to take it in".

The doctor left and I started crying. Jongin caressed my hand "Stop crying y/n, it's gonna be fine". I shook my head "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have tried to get my phone". "You didn't know that the truck was coming, so stop beating yourself up. I should've stopped calling your phone". Jongin pulled my face up to his and connected our lips. "I love you so much Y/n". "I love you too". 

___________________________________________________

A few years later~

"Come slow poke". I stopped as I crossed my arms. Jongin let out a little chuckle "I'm sorry. I just feel like you move slow on purpose sometimes". "What makes you think that?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I just don't like being in public. You know how the accident messed up my music career and there are people who stare because they know who I am and what happened". Jongin stopped quickly and turned to me. "It didn't completely mess up your career". "What do you mean?" "Well you aren't in a group anymore, but you can still have you career in music". "That's the thing. I don't know how to even get myself out there without looking like a fool". "All you need is someone to put in a good word for you then you can take it from there. That's why I took it upon myself to email a few record labels some demos of your songs and they would love to have you on their label. I'm pretty sure it's because you've been gone for years and they want you to make a comeback. So basically because of your accident".

I hugged Jongin almost knocking him down "I love you so much" then I pulled away and flicked his forehead "I also hate you for doing that without my permission". "You don't hate me at all". "Yes I do, 90 percent". "If you hated me so much that wouldn't have happened" He was pointing at my 5 month baby bump. "Fuck you Jongin". "That's how that happened. You said 'fuck you' and you did fuck me. So now we have a child on the way". I rolled my eyes and kept walking.