Lucas-Little Ones

This one has a cute ending to it

"Heyy baby" Lucas sang as he jumped on the couch next to me. "What's up?" "So remember how you said you would like little versions of us running around?" I turned to Lucas "Yeah. What about it?" "You said you wanted to be ready and I get that. But are you ready right now." I turned the TV off "I've always been ready." Lucas leaned over to kiss me "But it's risky." He went back to his original stance "What do you mean? Do you have that thing when you can't have kids?" "Lucas, it's called infertility. And no I don't have it. It was risky dating you, we couldn't tell people about us for 2 years because of fans. And when we did I got death notes, threat notes, they've even tried to poison me. Just because we were dating, think about if we had a kid." "Y/n don't worry about that. We have bodyguards, and if you don't feel safe enough I'll hire more." He grabbed my hands and kissed them "I promise." "Even if we do the hate will be way worse because of my race and skin color." "Do you think I care about all that stuff? I don't. I love you no matter what you look like, what your race is."

He leaned over and kissed me softly. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. "Can we continue this in the bedroom?" Lucas lifted me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. He took me in the bedroom and put me on the bed while still kissing me. He kissed and sucked on my neck. His hands roamed my body and found their way to my shirt taking it off. Lucas unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He started sucking my biting my nipples. He then pulled my shorts off and underwear off and took his clothes off leaving both of us naked. He positioned himself in front of me and slowly pushed inside. "Fuck y/n. You feel so good." Lucas went slow which made me want more "Faster baby." He picked his pace up and started thrusting harder and faster inside me. I switched our position so I was on top. "Oh you wanna do things differently I see." I rolled my eyes and started bouncing lightly. He grabbed my boobs and groped them for a while until his hands got to my hips. He started thrusting up into me harder and I threw my head back while moaning loud. "Fuck..keep going just like that y/n." I bounced on him harder feeling my orgasm build up "Ugh..L-Lucas, I'm about-t to cum." "Shit..me too baby." Lucas threw his head back as he came inside me. I let out a long moan and collapsed on his chest. He pulled out of me and I rolled over next to him. Lucas gave me a long kiss on the lips "What gender do you think the baby is gonna be?" "I don't know. I really want a boy." We talked all night until we fell asleep.

Time Skip[A few years]~

It's been a few years since we had our first child. It was a boy and we named him Kaiden and one thing lead to another and we had another kid. We ended up with another boy, we named him Kameron. Right now me and Lucas were making breakfast for everybody. The boys were in our room waiting. "Babe are you done with their plates?" "Yep." We took the food upstairs and saw Kaiden talking to Kameron. "They are so cute. I have to get a picture." I got my phone and went up to them "Look at my two boys, you guys are so cute." I snapped a picture

Lucas sat their food down on the side table and picked Kameron up and sat on the bed "Mommy I have a question

Lucas sat their food down on the side table and picked Kameron up and sat on the bed "Mommy I have a question." I sat down next to him "And I have an answer. Go ahead." "A few days ago I heard you screaming daddy instead of what you usually call him. Why did you do that?" Me and Lucas looked at each other in shock. We both thought he was sleeping that night. "Me and mommy were playing a game" "Right and I got mad at him so she screamed." "And she has a habit of calling me daddy. That's all." "Oh okay." "All right enough questions. We made you pancakes and bacon."