~Hanbin~

2 am~

Hanbin's POV~

I woke up and quietly crept out of bed. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower and brushed my teeth. Gunshots sounded through the neighborhood like fireworks of fourth of July but I was used to it. I've been living in this neighborhood for all my life. I've always wanted to leave but those were just dreams. I walked into the bedroom and looked at my girlfriend of 4 years sleeping peacefully on the bed. I got some clothes out and put them on. My 3 year old son, Christian, came in the room rubbing his eyes "Daddy." "What's up little man?" "Where are you going?" "Well daddy has to take care of some business but I'll be back." "I don't want you to go. Why can you take a day off?" "Because if I took a day off then we would lose money." I explained while putting my shoes on. "I don't want you to though." "Come here" I said while opening my arms. Christian came running to me and I put him in my lap "I know you don't want me to go but I have to. I want you to stay here with mommy and keep her safe. Can you do that?" Christian nodded.

"I want you to promise me 2 things." "What are they?" "Number one, I want you to be a better person than me. Number two, if something happens I want you and mommy to be safe don't worry about me okay?" "But daddy, what would happen?" "Our world isn't as safe as it used to be. Enough of that, I want you to get in bed with mommy and keep her safe." "Okay." "Alright I'm leaving. I love you so much Christian." "I love you too daddy." Christian climbed next to y/n and I kissed both of them on the forehead before leaving. When I got in the car my phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Aye Hanbin. Where you at?" "I'm just leaving the house." "Good good. You got my stuff with you?" "Only if you got my money." I put the car in drive and started driving down the street. "Okay. Meet me at the warehouse I'm here now." "No cops just like you said right because you got my boys locked up for some petty shit." "No cops. Just me, only me." "Ight. I'm on my way." I hung the phone up and made my way(downtown, walking fast. i'm sorry I had to) to the warehouse where Bobby wanted me to meet him. I called Jinhwan "Wassup" "So I'm meeting Bobby in a few minutes for this exchange and something tells me that this ain't finna be pretty so I need you and the boys to get over here real quick." "Ight we on our way right now."

When I pulled up I parked the car out of sight. I saw Jinhwan and Junhoe's cars so I knew they was here. I turned the car off and went in the glove compartment. I pulled out my pistol and made sure I had enough bullets in it. I got the marijuana out of the backseat and got out the car. I put the pistol on my hip and covered it up with my shirt. I walked up to the door where the rest of the guys were waiting and punched in the code and went inside. "Bobby! Where you at?!" We walked through the warehouse and came to a stop when we saw Bobby sitting in a chair at a desk. "I got your shit. You got mine?" "Maybe, maybe not." "Listen. I ain't playing yo games Bobby. Just tell me if you got the fucking money or not." "And what if I don't have the money?" "Then I'm taking my shit and leaving. I got other business to attend." I turned to leave and saw 5 guys standing behind us with guns. 

I smiled and nodded and turned back to Bobby "I see how it is. You too much of a bitch to give me my money so you scare me with your homeboys. Okay, that's no no. I'm out bitch." I tried walking though them but they just pushed me back. Bobby puffed a cigarette and walked over to me "The way I see it is you got three options, you can either give me the weed and walk away without a scratch, you can get yo ass kicked then get the weed taken from you and given to me, or I can call the fucking cops! Either way I'm gettin' that shit." Jinhwan spoke "You ain't getting shit unless you have the fucking money!" "Shut yo small ass up. Now Hanbin, give me my shit." "Fuck you. You ain't getting shit from me." "Fine. I give up. But it would be a shame if your girlfriend and son found out why you leave the house in the middle of the night and come back after dinner." He went to go pick up his phone and Jinhwan and the rest of the guys put their guns up. Bobby pointed his gun at my head. "Put 'em down, this is between me and him now" They stayed in that same position "I SAID PUT 'EM DOWN!" They put their guns down and I walked closer to Bobby.