Mark-Jealous

"Babe I'm going out." "Where?" "The mall. You wanna come?" "No I hate walking around. I just wanna relax. Who else is going?" "Mariah, Leila, and Leila's brother." "Leila's brother as in Jonathan?" "Yes. He goes with her everywhere, to protect her." He got off the bed "Well I'm going too." "But you just said you hate the mall." "I don't trust Jonathan. He's touchy." "No he's not." "He loves to flirt. Remember your birthday party last year?" "We were all drunk." "I don't care I'm still going." I sighed "Okay. Just hurry up and get dressed I'm already behind." I went downstairs to grab something to eat while I waited. After about 30 minutes Mark was finally done. "Ready to go?" "Yeah. You still don't have to go with me." "Yes I do. Now come on." We got in the car and drove to the mall. Leila texted me and said that they were in the food court. We went in the food court and found them.

"Hey girl!" "Hey. How have you guys been?" "Good good. I see you brought Mark." "He wanted to come so I let him." Mark waved at them. "So where are we going first?" "We have to wait for Jonathan. He had to go to the bathroom." I heard Mark groan softly so I turned around and pushed him away from the girls. "Behave Mark." "I am. I just didn't see him at first so I thought he changed his mind." "No games, I'm serious." "Okay baby. I promise." Mark opened his mouth to say something but we were interrupted. "Hey Y/N!" I turned around and Jonathan was standing there with his arms open for a hug so I gave him a side hug. "Hey" "It's so good to see you. I haven't seen you in almost a year." "Yeah I know. Well we should start shopping." I turned and Mark threw his arm around me. I turned to the girls "Where do you guys wanna go?" "Victoria Secret." "Okay." Jonathan started walking next to me "So y/n how have you been?" I felt Mark's grip get tighter on me. "I've been good. How about you?" "Great. You've grown since the last time I saw you. You look more like a woman." Before I got the chance to say something Mark spoke up "What's that supposed to mean?" "She looks older." We had made it to Victoria's Secret. Me and Mark went over to the panties and bras. I was looking and Mark held a pair of black lace panties up "I'd love to rip these off you." This made me laugh "Put those down. You look like a creep." 

Jonathan came over to us "Purple would look nice on you." "Huh" "The purple ones. Not being a creep. Just because the color looks nice." "Oh okay" I picked them up. Mark came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist "You should get the one's that I, you know your boyfriend, picked out." "Excuse us for a minute." I pulled Mark somewhere else "What is your problem?" "I don't have one. I just don't like the way he looks at you." "How does he look at me?" "How I look at you. He's been doing little things that you don't notice that I do NOT like." I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him "Listen baby. Nobody can take me away from you okay. Just ignore him, for me." "Okay. Can you not get the purple one's?" "I wasn't. I don't like the material." We went back over to the section we were in "Sorry about that." "It's cool. You wanna hang out tomorrow? Just us." "Uh I don't know." "We need to talk and catch up. Please." Mark pulled my arm "That's it! Y/n come on." "I'm not going home." "I'm not taking you home." He took me to the dressing room and we went inside of one of the rooms. "Take your clothes off y/n." "What?" "Take them off." He then attacked my neck with his lips and kept kissing down to my chest then started sucking which made me whimper softly.

I took my shirt and pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear. Mark undressed too. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my panties. He slowly pulled them down and rubbed my clit. "Ugh..Mark." "You gotta be quiet babygirl. You don't wanna get caught." We came back up and kissed my lips while he slid his dick in me. "Ugh...oh my...you got bigger since last time." He lifted he up against the wall and thrusted inside me slowly. He pulled all the way out and slammed back in me. "G-go faster Mark." He went faster and harder. "Yes k-keep g-going just like that. D-don't stop!" "Your l-loud princess." "I don't care! Just keep fucking me!" He kept going really fast while kissing me and groaning in my mouth. "Fuck, I'm gonna c-cum babygirl." "Me too." He kept going until we both came and rode out our orgasms. Mark let me down slowly and I almost fell from being weak. "I just wanna go home now babe. I just wanna cuddle with you." "Okay." He pecked me on the lips as we got dressed. We walked out and Mark's arm was around my arm and he walked confidently. When we walked out the whole store was looking at us. Mariah came up to us "Did you guys just fuck in the dressing room?" I thought about it for a while "Yeah. It sounds weird but we did. We're going home now."