Double-Crossed/1

Johnny was on Arianna's bed watching a movie, while she was getting ready "Ariannaaaaa. I'm bored!" "Well that's why we're going to this party. To not be bored." She called from the bathroom. "But I've never been to one." She came out of the bathroom "That's why I'm taking you to one. You like my outfit?" Johnny directed his attention to Arianna and almost choked.

 You like my outfit?" Johnny directed his attention to Arianna and almost choked

"Well how do I look?" "Uh for starters, you have my jacket on. That's nice." She rolled her eyes and tossed it to him "For real. Tell me how I look." She started doing poses and when she turned around Johnny felt himself get a boner "You look sexy. I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." Johnny ran past her and she noticed "Ewww! Hurry up!" Johnny went in the bathroom and pleasured himself and Arianna  pulled another leather jacket out of her closet. Just as the car pulled up Johnny came out the bathroom and got in the car "I feel so much better." "That's just down right disgusting." Johnny started driving "So what's the plan tonight?" "Find this guy named Chittaphon, people just call him Ten. Pretend to be making deal with him and after a few drinks handle him." "What's the catch about this guy? Nobody else wanted to do it." "He's highly talented. He's trained." After a few minutes of driving they were at the party. They grabbed their guns and hid them, then got out. "Put your jacket on." "Why? It's hot." "Johnny, if you wanna look like one of them put it on." "Fine" He put it on. Arianna ruffled his hair, messing it up "What the hell? It took me hours to get it to look like this." "Oh shut up, I'm helping you."

He took his phone out and looked at it "Good job I guess

He took his phone out and looked at it "Good job I guess." "Yeah. Now come on." They started walking in the party "Wait put your arm around me." "Why?" "Just do it genius." When they walked inside the smell of marijuana hit them heavy "Damn. It's kinda hard to not get distracted with all this weed." "Johnny. Shut up and walk like you fucking own the place. Make very little eye contact with people. Make their panties drop. And remember, we're here for one thing. We do that ONE thing and get the hell out. Got it?" "Yup." Johnny saw a guy sitting on a couch drinking alot and had bags of drugs, with two bodyguards next to him"Arianna. Look." He nodded his head towards him. "That must be him. Come on." They went over to him and sat down "What do y'all need?" "What do you have?" "Everything." Chittaphon, or Ten, looked up and licked his lips when he saw Arianna "Damn, and who are you?" "Arianna." "Sexy name." Johnny rubbed her thigh "Calm down. She's mine." "You ever considered a threesome ma?" Johnny felt his blood boil, no they weren't dating but they fucked occasionally. "Maybe." Arianna slowly stood up "How about I get us some drinks?" Ten chuckled "Get me 2 margarita's." Arianna walked over to the bar and ordered the drinks. She slipped some of the pills into Ten's drinks and walked back to the boys. She sat the drinks down and sat Ten's drinks in front of him "Here you go." Johnny and Arianna took a sip from their drinks. Johnny put his glass down "Okay so down to business. First on the table, ecstasy-" "Wait a minute. Before we talk about all that. I always do this thing where I know I'm not being played." Johnny and Arianna shot a quick look at each other. "What thing do you do?" Arianna asked. "Have my customers take the first sip from my cup." Ten sat back and smirked. "I had them make yours really strong. I can't handle that." "Or did you spike it?" The bodyguards reached for his guns and Ten put his hands up "One of you have to do it, or you'll be escorted out of here." "I'll-" Arianna put her hand on Johnny's leg and turned to him "I have an idea" She whispered really low. Johnny raised his eyebrow and nodded "Okay."  Arianna turned back to Ten "I have a better idea." She got up and sat on his lap "Oh yeah. What's that?" She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear "Take me to a private room." They both got up and Arianna got her phone and nodded to Johnny. Johnny sat there and took a sip from his drink waiting for Arianna's cue. His apple watch lit up with a text from Arianna saying 'come on. third door on the left'. Johnny got up and went to the room. Johnny came in the room. Arianna pulled the gun slowly from behind her back and Ten quickly pulled the gun from under Arianna's dress and they both pointed it at Johnny. Johnny stood there with a confused look on his face. Ten chuckled "Aww. What's wrong? Did you think you could kill me?" Arianna walked next to Ten and they kissed on the lips "Good acting baby." "You did better." Johnny cleared his throat "Baby? Excuse me? What's going on?" Arianna walked closer to Johnny "Are you that fucking slow? Obviously this was a set up." "Well I'll just call Mr. Park then." Arianna pressed the gun against his forehead "What do you think he'll do? It was a takeout mission for me and Ten to take you out. Too bad, I was having fun with you." "W-what about the sex?" "Now THAT I won't miss. Ten's is way bigger." "Wait-" Arianna shot her gun blowing Johnny's brains everywhere. "This mess needs to be cleaned up. Get your bodyguards to do it." "This is why I love you so much." "Mhm. Now let's go." They quickly grabbed their stuff. When they opened the door the police were standing right there "Shit!" "Drop the weapons and put your hands behind your back!" They did as they were told and were handcuffed and taken out of the party along with the contraband and a few other people.

I'm gonna turn this into like a mini series or something