Dean-Instagram

*Ding**Ding*. "Ugh...this is the millionth time my phone has done this. What's going on?" "Maybe you should check it to see who's probably texting you Y/n. Ever thought of that?". "Ever thought of shutting the hell up Zico?" I said as I got my phone of the table "And go get me some chips, please". Zico is my bestfriend, we basically grew up together. I saw that I had alot of Instagram notifications. They were all from the same person 'deantrbl'. I opened my phone and scrolled through. 'deantrbl liked your photo' 'deantrbl commented on your photo:🖤🖤' I saw that like 8 times. I become I little more curious of who it is so I click his profile hoping that he had a public profile. "Yes". He had one. I go through his pictures. "He's pretty cute" I said a little too loudly. "Who?" Zico said as he jumped on the couch next to me. "Nobody and what did I tell you about messing up my couch?" "Sorry. But who's cute to you?" "Nobody". "Let me see". "No dude". "Yes or I'll take it from you". "You can try but you can't get-". "He got it out my hands. "I hate you". He looked through my phone. "Is this why you're phone had been blowing up?" "Yeah". 

He handed me my phone back. "You should text him or like one of his pictures". "No". "Why not? You need to talk to more people". "I guess so". My phone dinged again. "He texted me first!" I cleared my throat "umm..I mean he texted, cool". Zico laughed. "Well you text him back, I'm going home. I'll be back tomorrow" "Okay bye". Zico left and I opened the message.

deantrbl-hi

mintmodel-hi

deantrbl-sorry if i seem like a stalker to u

mintmodel-it's good. whats ur name?

deantrbl-Dean. Urs?

mintmodel-y/n

deantrbl-pretty name. where do u live? not specifically but like city

mintmodel-las vegas

deantrbl-funny i live there too

mintmodel-i guess it is a small world after all 

After talking for a few weeks me and Dean finally got the chance to hang out. Even after a few days we ended up going out.

________________________________________________

"Baby". I look up at Dean. "Yes". "Can you believe how far we've gotten in our relationship?" "What do you mean?" "It all started by me liking some of your Instagram pictures. Then we found out how close we actually were and we met up then I asked you out. Now" he rubbed his hand over my stomach "we're a few weeks away from having our baby". I giggled "I never looked at it like that". 

_______________________________________________

"Mommy, daddy. Look what I drew". Our 4 year old daughter came running to us in the living room. "What is it sweetie?" I said as Dean picked her up and put her in his lap. "It's me, you and daddy at the beach". "It's so beautiful. I think me and mommy should put it on the refrigerator". "Yay!". "I think that it's time we take a family trip to the beach now. You wanna go?" "Yes mommy. But I have to go make more". "Okay, go ahead". Dean put her down and she ran back to her room. "Are you serious about the beach trip babe?" "Yeah it should be fun, and besides we need a break from work and people". He gave me a kiss on the lips. "I love you so much". "I love you too". "Eww!" We look up and see y/d/n standing there again. Dean grabbed her and tickled her to death making her giggle loudly. "Daddy, will I ever be like you and mommy?". "What do you mean?" "When you guys kiss and hug, will I have someone that loves me like you love mommy?" "Not until you're 50". "But daddy that's too old". "You're still gonna be a baby to me until I die, so no boyfriend until you're 50. Okay?" "Okay daddy" she threw her arms around Dean making me smile. "Go get ready for bed y/d/n". "Okay mommy". "I'm gonna get our bath ready okay y/n?" "Okay i'll get her to sleep". Dean placed another kiss on my lips. "I love you so much". "I love you too". After getting y/d/n to sleep I got in the bath with Dean and we got in bed and fell asleep while cuddling and talking. 

I hope you enjoyed this terrible ass chapter..this one was actually inspired by @cuddlypcy