~Jongin/Chanyeol~

"What the fuck do you mean I'm holding you back?" "Before I met you I used to party all the time. There was no curfew for me. I did what I want, when I want, with whoever I wanted to do it with." "Before you met me you were bouncing from house to house. Before you met me you had no idea what it was like to have a serious relationship with somebody. You know Chanyeol told me that you would just use me then kick me to the curb and I didn't wanna believe him. But now I see that I shoulda listened." Jongin got off the couch "He told you that?" "Yes! He did. I see why he didn't want me with you. I always thought it was because he liked me but now I see that he was telling the truth." "Okay first of all, I did NOT use you." "Yes you did. Used me for a place to stay for 3 months then outta nowhere I'm 'holding you back'" I said while making finger quotes "You never even PAID RENT. Not one bill in this apartment have you ever paid. But you know I actually liked your pathetic ass when I first met you so I never asked you for the money because my feelings were in the way. We've been dating for almost 5 MONTHS JONGIN! You haven't taken me out ANYWHERE. Not dinner, not the mall, hell you haven't even taken me to the damn dollar store." He shrugged "Well you know that stuff costs money. AND I buy us those dollar burgers from McDonald's sometimes." I sighed "Fuck them burgers! Get the fuck out my house!" "Wait wait wait. You ain't gotta kick me out. I'm sure it's something that we can work out." "No! Get out Jongin! I'm done with you." He packed his stuff up and left the apartment.

Few Hours Later~

"Oh my god Jongin. Right th-there. Oh god, yes yes yes. Faster." Jongin started pounding inside me. "Fuck y/n. I'm gonna cum." "M-me too." My back arched off the bed as my orgasm rushed through my body. I fell back down as Jongin pulled out of me and rolled next to me. "Wow. That was great but I'm tired. Night y/n." "Goodnight." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep. My phone started buzzing. I looked and saw that it was Chanyeol. I answered it and left the room "Hey Channie." "Did you just have sex with him?" "Oh my god. Why do you always ask me this?" "Because you should stop. You tell him to leave then your fucking him 3 hours later." "Well this time is different." "Open the door." I hung up and opened the door and let Chanyeol in. We both sat on the couch "So what's so different about this time?" "You see that trash bag in the corner?" "Yeah" "That's his clothes. I'm making him leave. I broke up with him." "Really?" "Yes." "Okay then. Since you are single and I've known you for 20 years, can I take you out on a date? Please." "Fine. But your paying." "I'm okay with that." "Alright so tomorrow pick me up at 7:30." "Okay so it's a date." "Yes now go before I change my mind. Bye Channie. See you tomorrow." "See you y/n." Chanyeol left and I went in the room. "Y/n. What was that?" "Oh my god. I thought you were sleeping." "No I wasn't. Are you really breaking up with me?" "Yes. Now leave."