Seonghwa(Gray)-Daddy Material

"You ready to go y/n?" I grabbed the baby bag "Just about. I just need to find my phone. Where is my phone?" "Right here." Seonghwa held my phone up. "Thank you so much." "No big deal, it's just a phone." "No for everything. Ever since Jiyong left you've been there for me and Maya and we appreciate it so much. He hasn't even made the time to come and see her." He pulled me into a hug "It's okay. That's what bestfriends are for. Do you have Maya's blanket?" I pulled away "Thank you for reminding me. I don't even remember where I put it. Can you see if it's upstairs please?" "Sure" Seonghwa went upstairs and I walked over to Maya in her carseat. "Hey little one. I see you're awake." She gave me a little smile "You are so cute."I heard a knock at the door "Mommy is gonna go get that. I want you to stay right here." Maya giggled and kicked her feet around happily while I got the door. When I opened it Jiyong was standing there. "Why are you here?" "To see my two babygirls." He leaned in for a kiss but I turned away. "Why are you playing hard to get? I know you still want me and I want you." 

"Funny shit. If you wanted me then you wouldn't have walked out 11 months ago when I told you I was pregnant." "I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. Please." "I think you should just leave." Jiyong forced himself in the house and closed the door. He pushed me up against the door and started sucking harshly on my neck. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head keeping me from pushing him off. I tried fighting back but it didn't work. "I'm going to show you how much I love you baby." "Get off. Stop calling me baby." I saw Seonghwa come over and he pulled Jiyong "She said get off!" "Who do you think you are?!" Jiyong punched him and Seonghwa hit him back. "I'm the guy who's been taking care of y/n and Maya since you left. I've been taking care of Y/n even before she met your sorry ass!!" "Guess what?! I'm back so you can go somewhere!" Seonghwa stepped closer to Jiyong "I'm not leaving them and your not gonna stay so what the fuck is the point of coming back!?!" 

Just then loud cries made everything stop. I ran over to Maya and took her out of the carseat. "Shh. Stop crying mommy is here." The cries just wouldn't stop. Jiyong stepped closer and held his hands out to get her but it only made her cry even more. "She doesn't know you. This is her first time ever seeing you." "But I've come to see her before." "Yeah. When she was sleeping idiot. And if you would make an effort to actually be around you would know she hates yelling and new people." Seonghwa came over to us "I'm so sorry y/n." Maya's cries got quieter and when he picked her up she stopped crying completely. This actually brought a smile to my face. I honestly wanted to be with Seonghwa but I'm pretty sure he didn't want to commit taking care of the both of us 24/7. I walked over to Jiyong while Seonghwa calmed Maya down. I pulled him by the arm to the door "Like I said, I think you need to leave please." "I'm sorry. I understand." He left the house and I went back over to them. Maya was fast asleep. "I think I should just reschedule her appointment." "I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't have argued with him." "No it's fine. I think I should just put her in the bed." I took Maya upstairs and laid her in my bed. I took my shoes off and laid down next to her.

Seonghwa came in the room "Are you okay?" "Yeah. You can go home now. If I need you I'll call you promise." "I'm not leaving y/n." He came over and laid down on the other side of Maya "This journey with the baby is gonna be long and I wanna be here for the both of you. I wanna be your boyfriend and Maya's dad. I wanna eventually become your husband, I wanna stay in you guys' lives forever. I want you to give me a chance." He took my hand and held it "I've wanted you to be in my life for the longest, I just didn't think you would be committed to it everyday." "Of course I want to. I love both of you so much, I think that I deserve to be with you 24/7. So does this mean that you will give your bestfriend since highschool a chance." "Yes, this means that I am giving my bestfriend since highschool a chance." "So what about us having our own kids?" "We'll see." "And Maya has to be somewhere else because I'll make you scream." I hit him playfully "You're so perverted. Go to sleep." "Okay y/n" he gave me and Maya I kiss "I love you both."

I have baby fever. So expect alot and I mean ALOT of chapters with babies in them from all my Imagine books.