Taeil(Block B)-Big Baby

This part it for @kaybby_love  

Enjoy!!

Y/n's POV~

I was in the car on my way home when my phone started ringing. I looked and it was my fiance Lee Taeil. My phone was connected via Bluetooth in the car so I answered it. "Hey Taeil". "Hey baby when are you going to be home". "I'm about 10 minutes away why". "I'm hungry" he said in a whiny voice. I sighed "You're a grown man, you can go in the kitchen and make yourself something to eat". "But I want takeout". "We got plenty of food in the refrigerator. I just made chicken yesterday go eat that ". "I don't want that". "Then starve". I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. Sometimes Taeil can be a baby about things and it makes me think that he's more my child than fiance. 

Time Skip[10 min]~

I was finally in the house. I took my shoes off at the front door and walked into the living room knowing Taeil was in there probably crying. As soon as he saw me, he ran up to me and hugged me. "Did you get me something to eat?" "Does it look like I stopped anywhere before coming home?" "Ugh..I guess I have to go get something". "Yes you do. I need to go upstairs and change. I'm also very tired so I'm going to lay down". I then went upstairs and changed into Taeil's shirt. I heard his footsteps behind me. "Why couldn't you get me something to eat y/n" I turned around and saw him pouting. "I am not your momma or maid so you can make something for yourself". "I thought you were my mommy". I rolled my eyes and got into bed. "What are you doing y/n?" "I told you I was going to lay down". "Can I lay down with you?" "I wanted to lay down to go to sleep, not to have sex". "I don't want to either, well I do, but not right now. I want to cuddle with you". "Cuddle my ass Taeil. I've been at work for hours dealing with assholes all day. I just want to sleep". "Please baby". I looked up and Taeil was pouting. "Fine, but if any thing comes out of anybody's pants, you gotta go". "Yay!". 

He then came and jumped in the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his torso. Our legs ended up being intertwined. "I love you so much Y/n". "I love you too, but you gotta stop acting like a your two years old. It's cute sometimes, but then other times your extra about it". "I'm sorry baby". He then placed a long, sweet kiss on my lips. We talked for a while until I fell asleep.