Keep a Secret Part 2.

-Two months later-

"I love you so much." You have Johnny a peck on the lips "I love you more." The doorbell had rung and Johnny groaned "Why right now? I'm busy." You guys had continued what you were doing and the doorbell kept ringing "FUCK!" You giggled as Johnny got up to get the door. You heard faint voices but you couldn't make out what they were saying. You went downstairs and saw the cops putting Johnny in handcuffs and a detective. "What's going on? What did he do?!" "Are you Y/n Y/l/n?" You slowly nodded "Yes." "You are under arrest for the murder of Lee Donghyuck. Please turn around and put your hands behind your back." You turned around and put your hands behind your back "Wait what?" "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense." You and Johnny exchanged really worried looks at each other as you two were taken out of the house. You saw Johnny's mom coming towards both of you and she started crying "What's going on?"Tears started streaming down Johnny's face too "Mom, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Soon their voices became faint and everything became a blur as you were put in one cop car and Johnny was put in another.

You've been in an isolated cell for about 3 weeks now, in and out of questioning. You were able to talk to your parents once when you first got here, but not about the case, since you were being watched. A guard came to get you and took you to an interrogation room. You sat down still in cuffs and the same detective from a few weeks ago came in. You're worried because he's never questioned you before. He sat down and stared at you for a while "Ms. Y/l/n?" "Y/n is fine." "Okay, y/n. I'm Detective Smith, I've been working on this case for months as you may know." You nodded "Yes." "I'm just here to question you." "I was told that I've been arrested for the murder. What's with all the questioning? It's the same questions every time. And you've never questioned me before." "Yes. You along with the rest of your friends have been arrested. You all are in police custody but the term of arrested is just about the same. I'm here because I want to ask you different questions." "My friends as in? And when you say different questions, do you mean actual different questions or the same ones from before just in a different form?" "The same ones that you were in the car with you the day the Donghyuck was killed. And I mean actual different questions, I'm not here to trick you." You nodded "Okay. But if you're just going to question me then why am I in cuffs?" "I'm supposed to be the one asking you questions. Please, y/n, don't make yourself look guilty." "Aren't I already guilty?" He shrugged "I don't know. Are you?" "You're good." He smiled "It's my job. You're not too bad yourself, for a young teenage girl." "Thank you." He folded his hands "I'm just curious, are you studying to become a detective." "Sort of." "Understandable. I can tell that you're really tense, well you have every reason to be. You were convicted of murder but you don't need to be so tense." That made you relax slightly. "Okay now down to actual business. So wh-" A cop burst through the door "Sorry, detective. You need to come out here, there's an emergency." "Can't you see that I'm in the middle of an interrogation?" "But this is really important. Lieutenant said that you need to be here." The detective looked back and forth between me and the police officer then he stood up "Okay fine. But you watch the girl" he looked back at you as he walked out "I don't want her pulling anything." He left and the police officer stared at you. "Hey. Aren't you one of the cops that arrested me?" He slightly nodded "Mhm." "Hmm. Did you work with him on the case?" "Ma'am my instructions were to watch you, not communicate with you." You shrugged "I guess. But you aren't much of a talker." He let out a small chuckle "If talking to you means giving you any information on the case, then sorry I can't." 

The detective came back with a few more police officers. You tensed back up wondering what was going to happen. "Please stand up." You slowly stood up and one of the officers walked over to you and gently pushed you in the direction of the detective. "Come on y/n." You followed him curiously. He took you to a door and you stopped behind him "What's going on?" "Don't ask questions and just come through here with me, after you get uncuffed of course." He pushed the door open while you got uncuffed. Once they were done, you slowly went through and you saw your parents, Johnny's parents, Seulgi's mom, Sehun's mom, Doyoung's parents, and Donghyuck. You felt tears sting your eyes. "Miss. Y/n Y/l/n. You are free to go." You ran over to your parents and hugged them tight "Mom, dad. I'm so sorry. I should've told you about what happened." You were crying so hard and so were your parents. You let go after a while and you saw Donghyuck and your tears just came down faster "I-I'm so confused." He opened his mouth but was interrupted by a voice that you heard behind you "Donghyuck? Y/n?" you turned around and saw Johnny and Doyoung walking towards us. He was crying and when he reunited with his parents. They were saying something in Korean but you weren't paying attention. Soon Sehun and Seulgi came out too. You all left the jail and went in the parking lot. You all gave Donghyuck a hug and apologized to him. Your parents all gave you time to catch up and find out what happened so you guys went to where you always went to talk, the roof of the abandoned building next to an Ihop. You all sat down near the ledge and were silent for a while until Seulgi broke it "I still want to know what happened." You all looked at Donghyuck with pleading eyes begging him to tell you what happened. "Well I did get hit by the car." Doyoung looked down in embarrassment. "But I didn't die. I heard everything, I was just unconscious. I thought you guys would have been smarter and took me to the hospital but you weren't. Thank god for you guys not being smart though. You didn't dig a hole that was too deep. I somewhat regained consciousness after a while of just laying in there screaming for help. Then I realized how deep it actually was and dug my way out. After a while, I saw a group of kids that were dressed in yellow vests. I'm guessing a search party was out looking for my body. I was really disappointed that you guys weren't there." You thought for a while and realized that a search party was conducted a few days after Donghyuck was reported missing. 

You started crying as he went on to explain what happened. Images of what happened that night flashed into your mind like a horror movie playing over and over again. You stood up and felt yourself get dizzy. Everything around you started spinning and your hearing got fuzzy. You felt yourself about to hit the ground, then everything was black.

-Johnny POV-

I saw Y/n get up and next thing I know, I heard a loud thud behind me. We all turned around saw her passed out. I ran over to her and held her head in my lap. "Oh my god. Did she die?" I looked over at Seulgi "Now is not the time to play this game again. No, she's not dead. Everytime she thinks about that night or something like it is mentioned she gets like this. She went to a doctor about it, of course not explaining the situation, and to sum it up, it's guilt. She's so guilty that this happens. Once she had a seizure from it and I feel bad for making her even go to the fucking party. I should've just went by myself, I know how she gets with certain situations and I still pressured her to go. Donghyuck, I am truly sorry about what happened and as you can see, y/n is too. I will do anything to make it up to you." "Do you need us to-" I shook my head "No. I'll handle it. I always do. Again, Donghyuck, if there's something I can do to make it up to you then just let me know okay?" He came over to me "Just take care of y/n. Bros for life?" he stuck his hand out and was waiting for me to do the weird handshake we always do. I grabbed it and did it with him "Bros for life."