Taehyung-Better Than My Ex

I can't believe my eyes right now. I walked in on my boyfriend of 3 years fucking his ex. "What the hell Jiho!" "Hey y/n. I didn't think you were going to be home for another hour." "What the hell! You said you were done with this bitch! This don't look done with to me. It look like you still want this hoe. What is she giving you that I don't give you?" I walked over to the girl and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out the house. I went back upstairs and Jiho was putting his clothes back on. "What the fuck is wrong with you y/n? Why did you just put her outside naked?" "Because I fucking can. It's my house! Why were you fucking her? Did you forget that you've been dating somebody for three fucking years asshole! I don't want to hear your shit. GET THE FUCK OUT!" "But y/n. You're just gonna throw 3 years away." "Fuck those 3 years. It was three years of bullshit and you threw it away by fucking her. Get out." He left the house and I called my bestfriend Taehyung. "Hello" "Hey. Can you come over? I need to talk to you." "Sure. I'll be there in about 15 minutes." "Okay. I'll be waiting."

I went and took all of Jiho's clothes outside and put lighter fluid all over it. I went back in the house and grabbed a lighter and lit his clothes. I stood there and watched them burn and felt tears running down my cheeks. I still couldn't believe that after 3 years he would just cheat on me like it was nothing. I saw Taehyung's car pull up. He got out and ran over to me "What's going on?" He looked over at me "Why are you crying?" "That bitch cheated on me! With his ex. He's such a piece of shit." "What the hell? Did you walk in on him having sex with her?" I nodded "I kicked him out. I was going to give him his clothes but I realized I used my money to buy this shit, so fuck no he doesn't get them back." "Damn. Come inside I don't want you to get burned." I turned around and went in the house. We went to the couch and I turned the TV on. Taehyung went in the kitchen and came back out with a bag of chips and sat on the couch. "Don't worry about him y/n. If he wants to cheat, let him be the asshole that he is." "It's not only the fact of three years but I left my family for him. I left so much stuff back in America for him. I left my damn mom, my daughter, my siblings because he wanted me to come to Korea with him and he acts like this." I scoffed "He's told me multiple times that he would help me fight for custody for my daughter and bring her here and raise her as his own. Lying ass hoe." 

Taehyung turned the TV off and turned my face to his "I'm here now. Forget about him." He brought our faces closer and our lips crashed. I got closer and deepened the kiss. We started undressing each other and we both ended up naked. Taehyung took two fingers and put them in me. He them went down and started licking and sucking my clit. "Oh fuck..yes." "Does that feel good babygirl?" "Yes" I felt my orgasm build up "Shit. I'm cumming." My back arched and toes curled as my orgasm rushed through my body. "I'm not done yet." He kissed my lips making me taste my own juices as he pushed inside me slowly. He went slow at first "Fuck go faster please." He picked his pace up pounding in me. The room was filled with the sounds of moans and skin slapping. My stomach tightened as I felt my second orgasm rush through my body. Taehyung pulled out and came on my stomach. "How do you feel about Jiho now?" "Who's Jiho?" He laughed "Come on let's get showered." We got in the shower and laid in the bed. "How would you answer to being mine?" "I would say yes." "Do you think he's gonna come back and look for his clothes?" "Who cares if he does? I just wanna sleep." I snuggled into Taehyung's chest and fell asleep.