Vernon-Jealousy

"Come on y/n let loose." I looked over to my bestfriend and shook my head "No I'm good. I don't usually drink in public places." She pulled at my arm "Vernon is right over there, if anyone comes over he'll stop it promise." I sighed "It's not about other people. It's me. Last time I got drunk I did some crazy shit." She rolled her eyes "Girl. Just come on. It's fine. You have me, Vernon and Joshua." "So basically I have Vernon and Joshua because once you get drunk then it's over." "Are you gonna drink or not y/n?" I nodded "Sure." We walked over to the bar and sat down. "Hi, two shots of Tequila please." I looked over at her "That's too strong. I can't handle it." All she did was wink "I got you." The bartender gave us the shots and we took them at the same time. "Woah! That was some strong stuff. I think I want another one." I turned to the bartender "Two more shots please." "I don't want any." "It's for me idiot." I took the next two. 

4 shots later~

I was kinda drunk and dancing like an idiot. I saw somebody walking towards me. I went to go to Vernon until I realized that it was just Joshua. "Hey y/n. Do you want me to take you over there to sit?" "No I want to live and be free. You should too, come dance." I pulled him further into the crowd "Let loose." "Y/n are you drunk?" "So what if I am. Just dance idiot." He started dancing like he was stiff. "No. Like this." I started going crazy and dancing. "See. It's not that hard. Now come on you can do it." He started dancing better "There you go. Isn't this more fun then sitting there the whole time?" "Yeah. It is." Just then the song Tipsy came on "Oh shit. I love this fucking song." I pulled my bestfriend over to me "Remember the dance from when we were in 6th grade?" "Hell yeah. Let's go." We started doing a dance that we made up and the crowd made a circle around us. I saw that Joshua was loosening up so I turned to my bestfriend "Hey we should get Joshua out here to dance." "Okay." We pulled Joshua out to the dance floor and he automatically danced crazy. I grabbed his hands and held onto them while we kept dancing. We danced a little close to each other for some time until I was pulled away.

I turned around and it was Vernon. "What the hell! I was having fun." "A little too much fun. We're going home." "Why?" "I'll tell you when we get there." "NO!" I pulled away "Tell me now and no bullshit that you're tired." "You were dancing way too close to Joshua. So you need to be taken home." "We're just friends and you know this. Why would I leave you for your friend? I'm going back." I turned around but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" "Hush y/n." He slapped my ass which left me speechless. "Yeah I bet that shut your ass up didn't it." When we got to the car he put me in there and shut the door. He got in and pulled off. "I still don't wanna go home." I mumbled under my breath. "Y/n you need to go home because you were getting crazy." "I don't have to listen to you." "Well tonight you are." "I fucking hate you." "After tonight you won't be able to anymore." We had finally pulled up to the house and Vernon parked the car. "Come on." "No. I'm staying here all fucking night." He came over to my side and put me over his shoulder again.

He carried me to in the house upstairs to the room and threw me on the bed. He attacked my lips with rough yet soft kisses. He unzipped my dress and pulled it off me "No bra huh." He pulled his shirt and pants off along with his boxers. He ripped my panties off with his teeth and starting sucking my sensitive clit making me gasp. "Oh shit. Keep going." He took two fingers and shoved them in me. "Jesus Vernon!" "Scream my name again baby. Tell everybody who you belong to." He plunged his tongue in me and I could feel my orgasm building up "Shit! I'm about to cum." He stopped "Not yet baby." He got up and positioned himself in front of me. Without warning he pushed inside me and I threw my head back in pleasure "Oh fuck!" Vernon went slowly for a while. "Go faster please." He put my leg almost behind my head and hit me faster from another angle making me yell out. "God damn! K-keep going Vernon." He flipped me over on my stomach and pounded in me.

He started rubbing my clit adding more pleasure. "Ugh! F-fuck." He slapped my ass "Keep screaming baby." Another slap "Who do you belong to?" "Y-you" Slap "Say it again. Tell me who you belong to." "I b-belong to you daddy." "That's right keep screaming my name." "Daddy I'm about to cum." "Cum all over my dick." I released my orgasm and collapsed on the bed while breathing heavy. Vernon flipped me on my back and came all over my stomach. He kissed me softly on my lips. "Come on let's get cleaned up." "Can you take me? I don't think I can walk." He laughed "Okay let's go."