Sehun-Insecure Pt.2

Sehun's POV~

It's been a month since y/n has been gone. Today is the day of her funeral, we decided to have an open casket funeral. I was almost done getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and it was y/n's mom. I answered it "Hey Sehun. Are you ready yet?" "Almost. Come in." I let her in and she sat on the couch. "So how are you feeling?" "Not any better than when I saw her body. How about you?" "I'm sad because I lost my daughter but we'll all eventually have to get over it at some point." I grabbed my shoes "You don't seem all that sad. You actually seem like nothing happened." "Well my daughter did take her life instead of talking to somebody about her problem so I don't feel any pity for her." "It's not about fucking pity! It's about the fact that she was too insecure to talk about her problems with anybody, not even her own mother." She stood up "I think I better go outside and wait for you in the limo. The funeral starts at 12 so we have to be there in 30 minutes." She left the house. I went to my room and grabbed anything else I needed after I put my shoes on. As I was getting my watch I looked in the mirror and sighed "I could've avoided this y/n. We could be going to the mall right now as a couple. I wish I wasn't so stupid!" I grabbed the nearest thing and threw it at the mirror, shattering it. I went to the living room and put my shoes on. I got my keys and left the house and locked the door. I got in the limo and the driver pulled off. "So who else exactly is going to the funeral?" "A few of y/n's old friends, family, important people. Do you have your obituary?" "Yes" "Where is it?" "In my head. I'm speaking my mind." "What about the one that I gave you?" "It didn't seem right. They aren't my words, it was false information anyways. I was going through her stuff and found the truth so I'm going to speak from the heart." 

When we made it to the funeral home we were the first one's to go in. We sat in the front, seeing her body made me break down in tears. When the funeral started I wasn't even paying attention to it until I went up to do my obituary. I went up and did what I had to do. When I actually saw who was in the crowd I saw Junmyeon and Chanyeol. When I was done everybody clapped and I went back to my seat. Y/n's mom leaned over to my ear "Not bad. Looks like you didn't need the written out one." "I know I didn't." Before I knew it the ceremony was over and it was time to bury her. We had gotten back into the limos and drove to the cemetery. As soon as we got there the first thing I saw was I huge hole. We had gotten out and walked over to the hole as some guys got the casket. I just stood there and looked at it. Junmyeon and Chanyeol came over to me they looked like they've been crying too. Chanyeol patted me on the back "You okay?" I turned around and started crying "No" I fell into Junmyeon's chest and cried harder. "Just let it all out." He pat my back. They brought the casket over and some type of machine put the casket in the hole. "I still can't believe she's gone! It's not fair!" Chanyeol and Junmyeon had started too.

After a few quick minutes Y/n's casket was in the grave. That was it, I will never be able to see Y/n ever again and it hurt like hell. Y/n's mom came over to us "You guys ready to go. We have to go to my house for the repast." Chanyeol and Junmyeon followed after her. "Guys come here. We'll meet up at her house later." They came over to me. "Don't you think it's weird that y/n's mom is the only one that didn't cry. Everybody else has." We all stood in silence staring at the grave "Maybe she cries alone. But we'll give you some alone time and space. Come on Chanyeol." "I'll see you guys later." They walked off. "Oh y/n I miss you so much. Why did you have to leave me so soon? I wanted to grow old with you." "I know it hurts right." I turned around and a boy with black hair walk next to me and stare at the grave "It's my fault that she's dead now. I didn't know that it would get to this point." I folded my arms "What do you mean?" "She used to live with me. I said things to her to make her feel bad. I just wanted her to forget about her past and live a better life." "So you're Baekhyun?" "She told you about me?" "No, but her diary did. She wrote everything in there since she was little and what you did to her was wrong, she didn't deserve any of the treatment that you guys gave her."

"You must've been her boyfriend." "We were so close but when I decided that we made ourselves official she told me she said that she was afraid that I would find out about her past and not want to be with her. She was wrong because even though I know she lived a horrible, unhappy life I still love her." "Look man I'm sorry. I lost contact with her for a while I never knew that she would put us through this hell." I scoffed "Yeah right. The repast is at her mom's house." I called an Uber to take me home. I decided to not go to the repast because all I wanted was alone time. I felt my phone vibrate, it was Chanyeol "Hello" "Hey where are you?" "At my house. I'm not going so enjoy yourself." "Do you want us to come over?" "I just want to be alone." "Okay. I understand that. Have fun." I hung the phone up and took my shoes off. I got in the shower and decided to drink any get some stuff off my mind. I got really drunk and was laying on the couch naked, wrapped up in a blanket watching movies. The door had opened and Junmyeon and Chanyeol appeared in front of me. Shit I forgot he had a key. "Hey Sehun. We decided to bring you something to eat." "If it's her cooking don't give it to me. It tastes like shit." "It's not. We stopped by KFC and got some chicken." "I just want to stay here and watch movies for a long time." They put the food on the kitchen counter and I ended up falling asleep.