Chapter 1

I couldn't see anything because my head was covered with some type of bag and my mouth covered with tape. All I could hear were voices that sounded like they weren't too far from me. One sounded like a man with a low raspy voice and the other a low tone voice.

I was just leaving from work when two men came up from out of nowhere and ambushed me. It was pitch black with nothing but the moon being my light.

I felt a burning sensation on my knee. I think it happened when I was being forced inside the car they kidnapped me in. If I could, I would snatch this bag off my head but my hands are tied together as well. I began making noises so I could get the mystery men attention.

"Mmmmmm." That was I could manage to mumble out.

I noticed the two men had stopped talking because I could hear footsteps heading towards me. My heart began racing so fast, it felt like it was gonna rip right out my chest.

I could feel the bag that was over my head begin to come off. I could see I was in a little black room with a light over my head. My eyes wondered across the room until I was met with a set of dark brown piercing eyes.

"Shut the fuck up in here. You making too much noise." He was smoking a blunt as bent down to my level.

I looked at him with so much fear cause I didn't know my purpose for being here. I examined him real good. He was a dark skin complexion with a nicely trimmed beard that conjoined with his mustache, diamond shaped face with a prominent Adam's apple, and a set of nice built muscles that complimented his frame.

"Stop fucking staring at me. I'm finna take this tape off your mouth, but if you scream, your time here will be more painful than you could imagine. Do you understand?"

I slowly nodded my head to let him know I understood what he was saying. He reached for the tape and quickly snatched it off. I wanted to scream out in pain but I couldn't. All I could do was whimper as the tears rolled down my face.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here? Who are you?" It was a million questions running through my mind, but these three were the ones I needed answered.

"My name is Drennon. Your here because your father owes me some shit that he took from me." He said taking a puff from the blunt.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"He took some shit that belongs to me, now I took something that belongs to him." He said with a smirk.

"He took $500,000 and a couple pieces of fine jewelry that belonged to me and I want my shit back. So it's up to your father when you get to go home. He give my stuff back, you go home but if he doesn't, then me and you gone be real good friends."

My heart sank when he mentioned my father. My father does have a tendency of taking stuff that he isn't supposed to. Now I'm paying for it. My father doesn't have a steady job, so that's why he takes to provide but now he really done got into something that may cost somebody a life.

"That has nothing to do with me. That is my father wrong doing. You shouldn't punish me for something he did."

He just stared at me until he rose up and put the tape back over my mouth and the bag over my head.

"Maybe this will shut yo ass up."

I could feel a tiny pinch go in the middle of my forearm. I guess he injected me with some kind of drugs that'll make me sleep.

I could feel myself getting drowsy as my eyes started getting lower and lower.

As I was getting sleepier, I felt a large figure lean in on me whisper in my ear.

"He better come up with my shit Riley."

After that, everything went dark.