Chapter 49

OMNISCIENT VIEW

"Wake up my pet." A soft toned voice whispered in Drennon's ear. He was waking up from his slumber after he was knocked out by something that struck him in the head. His head was pounding with pain as he started to gain more consciousness. He realized he couldn't move because of his arms being tied behind his back.

Drennon looked around and saw a pair of heels greet him. He followed the woman's long brown legs until he was eye to eye with her.

"Nice of you to join us Drennon. I sure do hope you had a good rest while we took care of your friend over here." Drennon adverted his gaze over to Lee. She was bleeding from the top right of her eye. "I'll admit she's a feisty little thing, just how I like them." She laughed blowing a kiss over to Lee.

"I wouldn't touch that old wrinkled shit with a ten foot pole Ms. Pearly." Lee growled. Lee liked her some cougars but not ones who were trying to kill her.

"Don't knock it until you try it baby."

Drennon rolled his eyes in disgust. "Enough of this flirting shit, who you? What you want with me?" He questioned adjusting himself in the chair. It was enough foolery going around as it was.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Katrina. That handsome man over there is my son Judah." Katrina said pointing to him. Judah mean mugged Drennon while sizing him up.

Drennon challenged him with the same look clenching his jaw. He was not about to let anyone put fear in his heart. Even when he was tied up, he still stood his ground.

"He must think he scaring somebody, I done battled demons far more scarier than him. He ain't got me shook." Drennon chuckled unfazed by Judah's intimidation.

"Facts." Lee co-signed. "Fake wannabe T'Challa from Black Panther looking ass."

Judah inched back over to Lee and bent down to her getting all in her face. "You think you funny, when it's your time, I'm going to have fun cutting you up. Just like I did that pretty little thing a while ago." He smirked.

"Get the fuck out my face, I don't roll that way playa." Lee hissed. Judah still smirked slowly backing away from her. "And what this fool talking about pretty little thing?"

Katrina clapped her hands as she let out a sinister cackle. The events of what happened earlier plagued through her mind like a movie. It satisfied her to see what Judah did to Mia.

It made her feel like a proud mother knowing that her son stepped up to the plate fulfilling what he was told to do. Seeing him pull that trigger made her the proudest parent.

"Oh yeah that poor girl, it's a shame what happened to her. She seemed so sweet and full of life. Beautiful too, just was at the wrong place at the wrong time." Katrina taunted Drennon. Even though she wasn't talking about Riley, she wanted to see him squirm.

Lee's face had grew a look of concern as she pieced together the last occurrences that took place before her. "Where is Riley and Mia?"

Katrina looked from Lee to Drennon. Drennon was now in full attention mode. "She asked you a question." He said irritably. "Cut the bullshit and start talking."

Without a warning, Judah punched Drennon causing him to spit out blood.

"Silly Drennon, you're not running shit right now sweetie. Talk to me like that again and I'll have Judah here cut your fucking ear off baby boy." Drennon spat out some blood to the side of him. Katrina wiped away some of it off with her handkerchief.