Chapter 51

OMNISCIENT VIEW CONTINUED

Drennon sat down in front of a tied up and wounded Katrina. With all the things he had to put up with, killing her would be too easy. He had questions that needed to be answered and she was the only person that could give him what he was looking for.

A gun was securely clutched in his hand for Katrina to see it. She sat up straight with a tear rolling down her face anticipating Drennon's next move.

"Don't cry now. You wasn't crying when you was having your little servant beat my ass." Drennon lightly chuckled looking at Veno. He had Lee keep a watchful eye on him.

"What was your meaning of killing me? Why target me?"

Katrina laughed with tears still running down her face. "I'm not telling you a damn thing. Not after that simpleton killed my boy."

"Bitch you got some fucking nerve to sit up here and play victim. Did you forget you killed Mia?" Drennon said as he lashed out. He hated when a person tried to play helpless in a situation they created.

"Fuck her. I don't have sympathy for her, so stop preaching to me about her." Katrina spat.

Lee's eyes grew big as she looked back and forth between Drennon and Katrina. She noticed it was this certain look in his eyes that scared her. "Dre calm down." She went over and stood beside him.

"Don't flip before you get whatever information you need. She testing you, don't let her fuck with your mind." Her calming him down worked. Having Drennon blow his top wouldn't result in anything.

"Fuck." Yelled Lee. She looked over to see that Veno had made a silent getaway. "I knew we should've tied his ass up too." She said in frustration.

Drennon thew his head back irked. "All you had to do was watch him, how hard was that?"

"Look, how about I just go find him?" She suggested. It wouldn't be that hard to search for him since he was on foot.

"No. Stay your ass right here. You can't just run off like that and he lurking." Drennon disapproved.

"Well how the fuck we supposed to know where he at then?"

Almost immediately, Drennon faced Katrina. If nobody knew where Veno was it was her but trying to get her to talk would be a challenge. She just wasn't going to come out and be straightforward to Veno's whereabouts.

It was going to take some hard convincing to get her to start talking.

"Where he at? I know you know. It's time for you to start flapping those lips of yours. You had all that mouth earlier, now you don't want to say a word."

"You don't comprehend too well son. I'm not telling you anything. You're just going to have to kill me."

"That can be arranged." Lee nonchalantly said.

"Nawl, that's too easy. If she don't want to talk, fine. I got something that will make her."

Drennon got up from the chair going towards a floor opening of the warehouse. He had this particular opening built for quick access to one thing. "I always did want to use this."

As he opened the floor door, all heard was a bunch of barking. "What are you doing?" Katrina's smile faded as Drennon went down and came back up with all four dogs on a leash.

"Who let the dogs out." Lee sang.

He walked them over to Katrina just inches away from her legs. The dogs growled and barked sending a ear pounding sound through Katrina's ear canal.

"You better not let those wild creatures near me." She screamed over the barking. Drennon was ignoring her with a smirk on his face. Now she was the one who was weak and frail.

"This could be so simple if you just tell me where Veno is. Better yet, where is Riley? I need to know if she's safe."

Katrina eyed the dogs with a glare on her face. "It's not good if you eye them like that, they see you as a threat." Drennon said breaking her staring.

"I can see this is not getting anywhere, so I'm just going to let go of this leash and have my dogs savagely gnaw at your legs cause I'm tied of fucking around with you."

"Alright." Katrina squealed giving in. She would much rather face Drennon than to have her legs ate up. "I'll tell you what you wanna know."

"You could've did this from the beginning. First things first, where is Riley and is she safe."

"She's back at one of these abandon buildings I recently purchased. She's being watched by one of my other henchmen, she's safe though. Her and Bakari."

"So you the one who took him." Drennon clarified. "Did you use him as a Pawn or something too to get to me?"

"I used both Riley and Bakari. When I saw that you didn't take that much action to find him, that's when I went after Riley. Two for one." She giggled.

"I don't see how you find this shit amusing." Drennon said enraged. Her constant careless attitude was starting to get to him bit by bit.

"Because you still aren't piecing together clues."

Drennon furrowed his eyebrows while shaking his head. "What are you talking about?"

"Quincy." She stated clearly.

"What does he have to do with anything?"

Katrina laughed. "I'm the reason why you kidnapped Riley. I told Quincy if he didn't get what I needed from you, which was the jewelry and money he took, I would kill Riley. Isn't that obvious?"

"You should be thanking me. If it wasn't for me, you two wouldn't have gotten together."

Drennon blinked his eyes stunned. All this turmoil and trouble was caused by her selfishness. Not only was Riley innocent in this, Quincy was too. He only took Drennon's stuff to protect Riley.

"And you say I should be thanking you? I should strangle your fucking ass."

"That's funny, that's exactly how I killed Quincy. I killed him with my bare hands. I didn't have nobody do it for me either." Katrina coldly said.

"This bitch is wildin'." Lee said shaking her head.

"So what did you do with my shit?" Drennon asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's back at the building where Riley is."

Drennon nodded his head. "Aight, this what we about to do. You coming with us to show us where you got Riley at. Then once she's straight, you going to give up where Veno is too."