Chapter 62

OMNISCIENT VIEW

Can I help you sir?" Katrina asked looking all behind the man. As calmly as he could, he tried his best not to give away Drennon and Lee standing on the other side of him.

"Your c-car lig-hts, th-ey on." The old man stuttered viciously trying to get the words out. Katrina rolled her eyes clearly annoyed at him as she looked beyond him to her car.

"Why are you even lurking around my property at this time of night anyway? I could have you arrested for trespassing." Katrina told the man. That wouldn't be the best idea considering the police would be involved in her little scheme.

"Ma'am, I ju-st was wal-king aaa-nnnd."

"For heaven sakes, just stop. I'll be here all day waiting for you to finish." Katrina pushed the man out of her way making him stumble back. She hadn't even noticed that Lee and Drennon were quietly watching her from behind,

"My car lights weren't even on." She said aloud. As soon as she turned around, she was face to face with the barrel of Lee's gun staring her in the eyes.

"It took you two long enough. I was starting to think y'all were going to be a no show." She smirked.

"Thought wrong." Drennon said coming behind her snatching away her gun. He patted her down to make sure no other weapons were on her.

"Feel what a real woman feels like? It's captivating ain't it." She bit her bottom lip as Drennon pulled out a small handgun that was tucked by her waist. He then emptied out the bullets and threw the gun in the distance.

"I ain't feel shit but rough skin, you need to let Riley give you some tips on how to keep that skin of yours soft." He said making her shoot daggers at him. "Speaking of Riley, it's time you take us to where she's at."

Drennon said digging his gun into her back. Lee stepped to the side still with her weapon aimed at Katrina.

"Damn, so this means I'm not getting my money." Katrina pouted. "I really wanted to go to Cancun."

Lee shook her head annoyed. "That should be the last place on your mind. Ain't no Cancun bih, not where you going." She chuckled. "Ass need to be in a mental asylum."

"Thanks for the compliment, never heard that one before." She smiled. Lee cocked her gun ready to fire as a certain glint came over Katrina.

"It still amazes me how crazy this bitch is."

"Fuck all that, I'm tired of playing this cat and mouse game. This shit done ran it's course. You done had what you call fun, playtime over." Drennon sneered pushing her forcibly signaling her to walk.

Enough time had be wasted as it has. There was no more need for anymore further confrontation. Besides the only talking Drennon wanted to do was with his gun going off into Katrina's head.

Reaching the doorway, Lee stepped out of the way for Katrina to open the door. When they were all walking to the area where Riley was, her nor Bakari was in sight.

(RILEY'S VIEWPOINT)