Chapter 43

"Don't get too comfortable Riley, Drennon may not be with you much longer."

I really thought that nightmare wouldn't come back. It was the same voice that I heard the last time. Having dreams like those scare me, it makes me think some kind of dark entity is over me or is watching me. I went to grab my robe when I noticed I wasn't in my room.

I looked to the left of me and saw Drennon peacefully sleeping. He must've carried me in here. I must admit, I could get used to sleeping by him every night and waking up to him every morning. He was a good cuddling partner.

I made sure I was quiet getting out of bed, I didn't want to wake him going to the bathroom. When mornings approach, my bladder always be feeling like it's about to burst. While I'm sleeping, I sometimes hold off going to use the toilet because I be sleeping so good. That's a tendency I have to stop doing.

When I finished up in the bathroom, Drennon was up and scrolling through his phone. I didn't want to be nosy so I just let it go, he probably was handing some business with Bakari, Veno, or Lee.

"Morning." I said flopping down on the bed. He didn't say anything back. I know my voice is soft but not that soft to where you can't hear it. "Did you hear me? I said morning."

He snapped out of his daze shaking his head. "My bad, I ain't hear you. I was trying to see where Bakari was, I haven't heard from him since the other day."

"You can go see about him if you want, I'll be fine." I reassuringly said. I know how close the two of them are. I wouldn't Drennon to stop the bond between Bakari because of me.

"Nawl, I'll see about him later on. Today is about you me and what I got planned for us." Drennon said wrapping his arms around me from behind. His breath grazed the side of my neck.

"And what exactly do you have planned?"

"I thought maybe we could go to the aquarium today."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Are you for real? I always wanted to go. Can't believe I'm going." It was like I was child being told I was going to Disneyland. I may be a little too excited but that has always been a dream of mine to go to the aquarium.

"Let's go ahead and get ready so we can go." Drennon grabbed my hand and lead me to the shower with him. A day had gone by since me and Drennon had been intimate and I craved him like chocolate. Now that my thighs aren't sore anymore, I can fulfill that craving.

He helped me in as he turned on the shower. He kept the lights off only letting the light from the sun shine in on us. As he striped of his boxers, he got in standing in front of me. He backed me up on the wall looking me up and down lustfully.

I don't know what it was but it was something about the way the water ran down his skin turned me on. Wasting no time, I kissed him passionately while he rubbed his hands on the side of my waist.

It didn't take long until I felt his member against my thigh. He stopped kissing and smirked at me. I bit my lip as I looked down at it. Drennon took both my legs and clasped them around his waist. I readied myself as he began to enter me.

It was the best stress release feeling. I didn't even budge when he entered me, it was like I succumbed to it. His strokes were slow and steady. The more he got aroused, his strokes got faster.

"Don't stop." I breathed in his ear.

"I ain't stopping, don't worry." He breathed back.

Drennon grabbed my neck firmly but not tight and speeded up his pace faster than before. I rolled my eyes back in delightment as he pounded harder.