chapter 7

Days passes n nandhu was being pampered by Manik more.....

A new morning with new hope....tdy Manik was gng to attend the most important meeting as it can give a lot of benefits if he crack the deal....this meeting is between top Asian company and whoever crack the deal will b world famous in a night....

Manik has been working fr this for long.Raman had given him the responsibility ..Manik worked hard as he don't want to disappoint his role model...yes... Manik's role model is Raman Murthy...

The day came..n Manik open his eyes to see a beautiful sight ..nandhu was holding his fav black coffee n smiling at him...

He was looking at her with all his love n thinking it is his dream..

M: nandhu....princess go na...Manik seriously  u started hallucinating her...hw will she b here in early morning ..she will b sleeping in her room...chalo manik jaldi  get ready....u need to pick ur princess come on...

He sat on the bed an abt to move....

Nandhu smile at him...she so wanted to gobble him by control her emotions n gave a slight peck on his cheek...

Tats it...Manik was in utter shock...he raises his hand n keep it on his cheek where she kissed him...

He slowly move towards her n place his hand on her cheek..n said slowly: nandhu...are u real..

Nandhu again kissed him on his left cheek...n said: yes manu...I m here fr u..tdy is a big day fr u n hw come I will nt be there...go n get ready soon...we will do Pooja n go to office...

Manik din say anything n hug her tightly...she happily responded...after sometime he broke the hug n kissed her cheeks n went to get ready...

Nandhu was smiling n blushing...she took his clothes n all necessary things n place it in bed n move to kitchen to make his breakfast..

At kitchen...

Nyo was already there...

Nyo: princess...did ur monster is ready.?

Nandhu blushed at her word " ur monster" n replied: s mom...he is getting ready. will b here at any moment

Meanwhile manik came back n saw his clothes neatly placed...he smiled at his cute angel n dressed up n came down..

he smiled at his cute angel n dressed up n came down