CHAPTER 18

Recap: manik n cabir left fr London due to official work...
______________________________

As soon the flight take off..the rest of them return to malhotra mansion..nandhu was continuously crying...she din spoke a word to anyone...all were trying their level best to calm her but all goes in vain...

They reached mansion n nandhu immediately came out of the car n stormed towards her room leaving behind all shouting...

Nyo n Raj become more worried then raman n ishu...

Nyo:Raj...I can't see my princess like this...look na she has s crying n hw weak she became ..
( Nyo said with tears looking at nandhu room)

Ishu nodded her head in disbelief..

Ishu: nyo...she is a strg girl..manu has taught her everything ...she will understand she just need time nw to adapt this life fr 2 months without being pampered by her prince...

Raman: she is right bhabhi...our nandhu is a brave girl...she won't get devasted she will b happy fr her maniiiii...she knows that manik never like her tears...y will she do that ...

Raj: but raman...look at her..hw we r gng to take care if she is nt ready to tell us abt her mind...hw will we know wts gng on inside her...she needs to share it with at least one of us...

Raman: ya u r right...I know only one person can handle her nw..

Nyo: who is that Bhai??

Ishu: Arey...nt one only two can do that??

Raj: tell us bhabhi...we will bring them tdy itself wherever they are...

Ishu: Arey they r here only Bhai..

Raj : who is that??

Raman: idiot...it's u both...u both are the only persons whom she spend her most time...she nt even fr once said her problem to us...it was always u guys who were there fr her...so this time also u will b the one who will bring her all emotions...

Raj n nyo stood their smiling...

Raj: like hw manik shares everything with u guys...

Ishu: of course he is my prince...

Raman: my prince  charming n my hero...

Fab 3 n navya were silently praying to God to keep this family together forever...

At nandhini room...

She was looking at manik photo n crying silently...

Nandhu p.o.v

Manik...Manik...I can't live without you even fr a sec...hw am I gng to  spend this 2 months without  mani...I already started hating my life...y it happen with us always...y mani...first I misunderstood u n then we were separated from each other fr long long 8 years n nw finally I thought we wud b together always...but God was nt happy with our happiness...he again separated u from me...I know this separation is only fr 2 months but wt can I do...u spoiled me by lot of pampering...I m used to it nw...I can't even imagine one sec without u...u r my sunshine mani...pls come back soon I m Waiting fr u mani...love u soo much...

She was crying n fall into deep slumber...

In flight...

Cabir was sleeping....but manik couldn't...

Manik p.o.v

Jaan...I m already missing u...hw I m gng to stay away from u fr 2 months...these 2 months are like 2 century jaan...every second I m being away from u...I m feeling like I was dying bit by bit... I miss all ur cute antics...I will miss  our mrng kiss...I will miss our cute chatting while returning home...I will miss ur warmth during night...I will miss ur kiss on my mole above lips...u  r my everything JAAN ..u r my life..my heartbeat...my soul...
U r my every damn thing in this world jaan...I love u princess...I know u will b crying...I m sry princess...I will make it up when I will come back...love u jaan....