CHAPTER 88

Recap:  Alya outburst on dhruv parents...
Maniks punishment from Nandhu...

.....................................................................
Its been a month from that incident. Everything was sorted , Vedant's were shifted to Australia , no one knows the reason behind but all these are done by our Manik baba. He blocked all their shares and made them to leave the place.  He felt bad for doing this to someone but he don't want anything bad happen to his sister by them.

Alya was very happy after this. Sid spoke with his parents and they came to see Alya . They loved her and said okay to the marriage.  They decided to  tie knot after 1 year. It was also decided that Sid will be handling every stuff from Mumbai . Everyone are happy about this as there is no need of Alya to leave them.

Sun rays radiating inside the mansion and specifically peeking into a particular room  see a cute couple cuddling to each other...

Manik snuggled more into her hairs and she snuggled into his chest.

He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead and bend down to his babies and kissed over the baby bump.

Manik P. O. V

Nandhu.... My baby... My princess... I possesed her as mine from the moment she stepped into this world...she was my everything from then till now..  I was angry on her for mistrusting me, but I never stopped loving her.. I was waiting for her when she will run to me and flung to my arms muttering numerous sorry and call me manu,  but days started passing and we both stopped talking,  not just talking, we even refused to see each other. Suddenly fear started consuming my thoughts what if she won't come to me ever, but I had trust on my love and She came on her birthday. Like always she left me speechless with her beauty. She is a beauty with brains definitely. We both became together. Life was very smooth but how can it be especially to me, Manik malhotra. She decided to leave me, we can say I pushed her. I was so mad at her,  she could have fight with me but no she always test my patience by leaving me alone. I was too stubborn that time I won't go behind to prove my love, I had a trust, she will come to me. Alas, my trust won and we both are here now. She was sealed by me as my possession forever and she is bringing me two priceless possession of my life.  Whenever I used to see a couple with kids,  u used to imagine me and my nandhu in that phase, kissing hugging and romancing when our kids sleep and suddenly our romance break due to loud vail...all these things are my teenage intuition n see now I m almost at that phase.. Just three more months my lifelines will be here and I can completely enjoy tat phase... I m going to love it. Let's c , waise I have a surprise for my lady love tdy,  hope she like it. Come on let's wakey my baby.

P. O. V ends.

Manik: wakey wakey my jaan...

Nandhu: Mani plss thoda aur Sone do

Manik: Bby listen na... It's time to rise and shine shona... Come on... Waise I have a surprise for u bby

Nandhu : surprise... Kya yeh

She was all awake now and her eyes twinkling with joy and excitement.

Manik: Jaan" surprise"...how can I tell u..

Nandhu: acha.. Fir kyun time waste kar rahe ho.. Pick me we will fresh up and go

Manik picked her up and they both freshnup and moved downstairs.

Arya: agaiye my bby doll

Manik : haan.. She is jumping around for Surprise..

Abhi: we know Ryt she will do that..

Cabir:  let's have breakfast then we'll show her surprise

Jee: Yes come on