Epilogue

A leap of 10 years

There is a hustle bustle everywhere in the Jannat mansion. Butler were running here n there rushing through the arrangements.

Elders were instructing the butlers with a round glasses over eyes, a white n black hair, wrinkles over the face and Lil tired of the happenings.  They looked aged,  but their heart was jumping in excitement bcoz its their kids wedding. 

In a room,  a bride was getting ready with lot of teasing and yet not to forget the blush on her cheeks. 

Mukti: Still u blush by the mere mention of his name,  I can't believe this. 

The bride blushed more at her comments. 

Other room,  men's were teasing the groom and he doesn't give a budge at all. 

He is getting ready to meet his princess.

Soon it was time for their auspicious wedding,  he came to the mandap.

Elders looking at him chuckled.

Raj: Aaj bhi Waise hi impatient dhikraha yeh jaise us din tha.. .

Everyone giggled listening him.

Soon the entire place just frozed listening the musical sound from her golden anklet,  her bangles were adding the rhythm. He looked at her and she raised her lashes to see her man and their world stops there. Their promises, their fight,  their romance after every fight,  their struggles again evil, their love crossed all the obstacles and today here again,  they are here with the same bond which started years ago.

Mukthi brought her near mandap and smiled at her best friend looking impatient at her. 

Arya: buddy, don't stare at her like this,    she is all yours.

He said loud breaking the trance of the lovely couple. 

Manan: dada,  mumma is always urs.  So be patient. 

So the bride and groom is none other than Nandhini and manik.

Mannat came forward and kissed both their cheeks. 

Mannat: HAPPY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DADA AND MUMMA

Dhuruk was capturing the beautiful moments.  He is a professional photographer now.  He wanted to pursue his carrier and all were okay with his decision.

Pandit: ab aap vadu ko varamala Peyana dijiye

Both exchanged  the garlands and finally manik tied mangalsutra around her neck and placed sindoor on her forehead.

Manik: Happy 25th anniversary Jaan,  I love u now and forever together Hamesha.

Nandhu: I love you manii

Manik kissed her forehead with so much of love and assurance.  Everyone admired their love and bond.

Arjiya came forward and hugged both of them.

Happy anniversary mom and dad...

Manik n Nandhini hugged her back and kissed her head , she kissed their cheeks. 

Arjiya: I love u both so much....

She opened her arms like a baby..

Manan came from behind : aur mera Kya..

He asked her smirking  and she did nothing rather than blushing.

Manik smacked his head making him whining.