CHAPTER 75

Recap : Dhruv confrontation. Aryaman point of view, Alya's decision

.....................................................................

Manik : yeah u ppl heard me right, Sid likes alya

Arya: but manik how can u be so cool... I get that he is ur Frnd but Phir bhi we can't trust him as such... She had a breakdown just now... I can't take another risk in her life...

Manik: buddy buddy relax... I will tell u Wat happened...

Flashback

After the engagement

Sid: Manik...i wanted to talk something to u

Manik: haan bol na Sid

Sid: Manik... I just ...its just... Yeh

Manik: Kyu itna stammer Kar rahe ho

Sid: Manik...dont mistake me pls... I don't want to hide anything from u.. That's y...

He took a deep breath

Woh Manik,  I like alya...

He said it in a go

Manik was shocked to hear this..

Sid: I know Manik... U must be thinking how to kill me ryt now.. But pls Manik before u think anything like that just listen to my point of view pls..

Manik stood silent

Sid took it as a yes to let his point

Sid: Manik... I just met Alya once.. Woh bi Abhi,  I don't know y I felt attracted to her... Not her beauty that attracted me, it's her eyes which hold alot of emotions. I could see pain in her eyes.. I don't know Wat is this feeling manik.. May be love at first sight but all I want to do is ,remove all her pains and heal her...

I will be a  good frnd to her first I will protect her and alwys be beside her.

Pls Manik say something pls

Manik closed his eyes to control his emotions

Manik: Sid.. I understand ur point... But alya is not in a position for new relation. She is already broken... She is

Manik couldn't complete his words.. Sid brought him a glass of water..

Manik took a sip and continued.

Manik explained everything to Sid..

Sid: I m sorry manik... Now I m determined not to leave her... Pls Manik

Manik looked at Sid.. He don't know Wat to say, one thing was clear... His eyes speak truth more than his words... He really likes alya alot..

Manik hugged Sid.

Manik: I know u very well...i hope u won't break my trust n one more things u have to face other three brothers of alya as well... If anything goes wrg they will break ur bones into pieces..

Sid hugged him

Sid: don't worry bro.. She is my princess from now..

Flashback ends..

Abhi: woh sab Tk Wat about Alya?

Cabir: if she is not ready we can't force her..

Arya: She will be okay

Manik looked at Aryaman smilingly.

Abhi: matlab

Arya: arey didn't u guys see... When dhruv came she just went near Sid and stood beside him and also she never oblidged a bit when manik said Sid to take care of her... Itna to pata yeh ki she trust him...