CHAPTER 29

Recap: Manik anger.... Nandhu decision.... Family support her.... Manik is hurt...

.....................................................................

Nandhini P. O. V

Kyu Manik Kyu... Y u did this to me n us Manik.....i seriously want everything to b a dream but  unfortunately it was the biggest truth of my life... After that incident I can't see u Manik....it hurts to see u hw can u think like that Manik..   I know u said all those things in anger n drunk ....but y ur anger always hurt me Manik....i took a decision which I din think even in my nightmares.. I told to Bf that I don't want u... I don't want to b with the man who don't trust me Manik I don't want u Manik....bcoz of u i wud b dead that day Manik.....i will not say that u force me it was my love which forced me to do... I hate myself... Hw can I forget my family my Bf my darling my bhai n my soul sisters that they won't b alive after that....we are not meant to b together Manik....but Kya Karun this heart na it is saying ur name again n again now also..

It's been a month Manik I came from there....bf can't see me in that condition he was totally shattered bcoz of my that act....inspite of papa saying so much Bf din calm down he sent me here...

Yes u Ppl heard  me right I m nt in Mumbai I m at US...1 week after that incident papa n Amma came to know everything after they reach...u know Wat, they still support Manik.  Hw mean na. ...n they scold me for dng such an act without thinking abt Manik... N Manik Wt shud I say... I don't want to see him after that but that day when appa amma came he came to them running like a marathon n kneeled down in front of them n started crying fr his deed...

Hw can maa see her Ladla crying like that....she hugged him saying "no need to cry Manik.. I will always b with u" n appa too joined...

Thats the moment I saw him after 1 week of that incident...he look disheveled n pathetic...no one will say that he is" the Manik malhotra " who carries an attitude always....his eyes are red n there was dry tears on his cheeks which show he hasn't sleep  n spend all these days n night by crying....

I just wanted to hug him n make him sleep but" no Nandhu Wt he did to u is wrg"my subconscious
mind shout n I listened to it...

Then I moved from that place.. 

Abhi bhai followed me n Bf also.

Flashback

At garden

Raj: gf... Wt r u dng here

Nan: Bf I can't see him like that..wt he had done to himself he looks pathetic

Raj:he deserve that nandhu

Nan: Bf...no... He don't deserve that... He loves me unconditionally bf n we all know that.. I broke up with him bcoz of his anger n I  m hurt n y u guys are punishing him... The way he held maa n Papa clearly shows he was longing this from so long n by looking all ur faces I can say that u guys are not talking to him from that day...please Bf don't do this to him... I don't want u guys to hurt him he can't handle that Bf... Toot Jayega voh... Pls Bf..

Raj: do u think I can forget that incident Nandhu.   I can't I can't easily forget that.  I want u Ppl to b together but I can't b selfish to decide that... I m not ready to spoil ur life bcoz of his anger..  I love him but usse zyada I need to protect u nw..

Nan: I don't know Bf... But I can't be with him...it hurts to say this but I don't want him ....i love him Soooooooo much I can't see him in pain pls do something

Raj decided something n held Nandhu hand n went inside

Raman n ishitha are consoling Manik n he was crying like a child hugging her... Everyone was crying silently at him...nyo want to hug him but she loves Nandhu equally that she can't forgive him soon...