chapter 52

Manan n others return from udaipur....nandhu Bidaai.....manan suhagrat..finally manan became one soul..

......................................................................

The next day morning....a fresh morning to lovely couples who are sleeping cuddling to each other...

Manik woke up due to continous knock on his door.. He opened his eyes to see the serene beauty sleeping on his chest..

She was looking extremely hot in manik shirt which he made her wear after their jamming...

Manik looked at her....dries tears on her cheeks, swollen lips, love bites on her neck, red cheeks, content smile on her face...he was admiring her when he heard a knock again..

He wore his sweat pants n move to open the door..

Nyo was standing there with a smirk on her face

Nyo: gud mrg hottie

Manik: gud mrng mom (  blushing)

"So kaisi gayi raat" ishu came from behind with teasing smile

Manik : raat gayi baat gayi darling... Aap bataaye kaisi gayi apko.. Yeh glow face pe...kya hua..kya kiya hero ney

Ishu: maniikkk

She glared at him..

Nyo: manik... Nandhu utti Ya nahi

Manik: no mom... I will wake her up.. We will come down..

Nyo nodded n moved down..

Ishu: manikkkk

Manik asked wat by raising his eyebrows

Ishu: next time at least wear a vest infront of us....

Manik crunched his eyebrows

Ishu: so that u can hide these lipstick marks💋

She winked at him..

Manik blushed at her words...

Manik: darlinggggggggggg plssss

Ishu move downwards..

Manik shut the door n went inside to see his Jaan...

He sit beside her n shook her to wake up..

Manik: Jaan... Wake up... Come on baby utto

Nandhu placed her head in his laps..

Manik smiled at her n kissed her forehead..

She opened her eyes to see Manik looking at her lovely..

She sat straight n then the reality strikes her....she is a newly wedded bride...

Nan: Manik... How did I slept this much... Mani I hv to get ready.. I need to cook also tdy as my first day.....how careless I am...i m

Her words was gulped by manik lips... He started kissing her n ravishing her lips.. She was shocked n then responded to him equally..

After sometime they break the kiss..

Manik: u look so cute Jaan... no need to panick jaan... Its not late.. Go n get ready..

Nandhu smiled widely,kissed his cheeks n ran away to washroom..

Meanwhile manik got ready in another room...