CHAPTER 87

Recap : nandhu remembering panipuri scene

.....................................................................

Nandhini is 6 months pregnant now. She is looking so adorable with a cute baby bump. Everyone are being extra cautious around her.Her mood swings are at peak alwyss And those two little malhotra's are more naughty than their father. They used to crave  things which are hard to get but who they are, Jaan of the house now and their mamu's never failed to get them their cravings.

It was a fine morning, nandhini was caged between the two arms, one around her waist and other around her back supporting her and her head was on his chest, his face in the crook of her neck and her lips touching his bare chest. 

He opened his eyes to witness his lady love sleeping with a cute pout " God knows what is she dreaming " and he couldn't resist the beauty infront of him. He pecked her lips and she snuggled more into him but alas how come our  two baby boos let this happen. She opened her two doe shaped eyes with a cute pout since she couldnt hug him tight , manik immediately pecked her pout that made nandhu smile to the fullest.

Manik : wakey wakey my bby, time to shine. My chotu babies will feel hungry soon.

Nandhu: manu, these two are not letting me to hug u properly

Manik smiled at his cute wifey

Manik: arey meri Jaan, itna cute mat ho yaar,  Kha jaungi tujhe mein

Nandhu: awww Mani u will eat me

Manik: haan if u be this cute one day will eat u for sure.

He bite her cheeks and she cutely rubbed her cheeks after he left.

Nandhu: manu mujhe fresh up hona yeh... Ur two kids are hungry now

Manu: acha acha chalo..

He hurriedly picked her up and placed her on washroom slab.

She was looking at him with mouth open wide

He was biting her a minute ago, when she said his kids are hungry he immediately picked her up.

Manik chucked at his wife and gave her brush and both freshnup and moved downstairs.

As soon as manik placed her on the sofa, JEEVIKA come with a bowl of salad and juice for her.

Manik moved towards the boys who are talking about business and jeevika feed nandhu.

Jee become her third mother these days,  Nandhu can never say no to her.  She knows what nandhu need at which time, she is absolutely taking care of her in all possible ways.

Aryaman reached Nandhu and hugged her sideways.

Arya: my Bacha, need anything ?

Nandhu nodded no while munching the fruits.

Mukthi came with another bowl of healthy oats and scrambled eggs.

Nandhu: muku bhabhi, just now I ate fruit salad..

Mukthi: haan toh, that's for the babies and this is for our baby.

Nandhu looked at Abhi for help, but one glare from his wifey shut his mouth.

Nandhu: jee maa dheko na

Jee: Kya dheklun, Chup chap Khalo. If u don't want this ,then u won't get ur khulfi also.

She smirked

Nandhu immediately nodded no and opened her mouth to mukthi..

Mukthi laughed at her and feed her.