CHAPTER 20

Days passes n it's been one month since manik left...he completed 70% of the work in one month to get back to his jaan soon...

One fine day,nandhu was thinking abt manik while sitting on balcony...

Nan P.O.V

How much my life has changed...I din thought fr once that me n manik will become a couple ;not that I din love manik...I loved him so much from my childhood...but I know very well abt mani anger...when I came to know that I misunderstood my manik I was in a pool of guilt...I never thought that one day he will push me from his life...he will say me to get out....but all this happen he refused to see me...I tried a lot to control him but whom I m talking abt..."the manik malhotra " he din even give me a chance....having no choice I left to US to stay with my chacha chachi n amms... I used to come here I was longing to see him...n he...he always left somewhere....after 8 yrs I saw him...atfirst I dunno that he is my mani..the moment I saw him I just get drowned into his chocolate brown eyes....his physic...ufffff...kitna hot yeh....n then I came to know that he is manik...I was super happy n when I felt him standing behind me to cut the cake on my birthday I felt like I got my breath which I hv been missing ....I feel butterflies in my stomach....n still that day was a bliss ..... N he decided to give me a chance...give us a Chance n then we started our relationship n then one day he proposed...that day was the most memorable day...that was every girl dream...I m lucky to have this man...my manik...💕💕💕💕 now I can't live without him...this one month was really hard fr me to live without him but I need to do this...bcoz this was the biggest opportunity fr him....he will be recognized as the best youngest CEO of the world N that would be the proudest moment fr his hero n my bf....pls aiyappa be with him...let him complete this work....no evil shud near him...pls let anything happen to me but not him aiyappa plssss...

P.O.V ends...

Nandhu thoughts were broken by ringing sound of her phone..

Nan: hello who is this...

Voice: mam...is this nandhini murthy

Nan: yes...

Voice: mam...we r calling from space acadamy....pls collect us hall ticket fr ur exams from the office mam...

Nan: ohh ya sure thank u fr remainding....

Voice: my pleasure mam...

The  ends n nandhu  freshnup n left fr college

Nandhu reached clg n received the hall ticket n left fr malhotra mansion

In car...

Nandhu was looking at her instagram post when her eyes met with her man...