CHAPTER 48

Recap : Nandhu n Manik sangeet...

.....................................................................

The next day morning.... It was haldi function...

Nandhu n everyone got ready in yellow on girl side... N Manik n others was in yellow Kurta...

Manik haldi was first.....he was literally flooded with haldi....all started putting haldi n soon the place turned to yellow....

Nyo collected the haldi from his face n then added it to the Haldi fr nandhu...

Nandhu was getting ready in her room when someone knocked her room... She opened to see Mr. Majnu malhotra standing there with a smirk n jee was standing beside him...

Jee: Ab dekhte raho gi kya... Jao.... U hv only 5 mins....

Manik entered nandhu room....he bolted the door n pulled Nandhini...she banged on his chest no so close as he din hv bath yet...

Manik: u r looking so beautiful Jaan....

He rubbed his cheeks on to her

He rubbed his cheeks on to her. She was shivering badly by his act... He rubbed his hand on her tummy n soon her milky white skin turned to yellow... He was also breathing heavily along with her...

Nan: man... Manik... Pls....

Manik: I can't wait for tonight Bby.... I love u sooo much

Nan: love u toooooo manii...

Their trance was broken by jee who shouted from outside...

Jee: manik... Time up come out...

Manik: bye Jaan... See u tonight... I will b waiting for my eternal bride in the mandap....love u princess

He left from there n jee came in..

Jee: gosh... Yeh Manik bhi Na...nandhu wipe these haldi soon n come fast... Ishu maa is calling us..

Nandhu wiped his haldi marks on her n went down with jee...

All girls were dancing n Njoying

They were teasing Nandhu...

Nyo: u don't need this... U r already glowing my bby