Chapter 63

Recap : everyone step into a new fresh page of  365 days....
Days passed n Manik was preparing for the surprise n Nandhu was unaware of anything... She was struggling hard to complete her designs for fashion week with the help of Alya...
..................................................................

It was a week before the fashion week...

Manik has arranged every single thing for the surprise..

Nandhu came back from her work n saw there was no one..

She called ishu n asked where they are... Ishu told that she came with nyo to NGO ...She also informed about others as they have some work...

Nandhu sighed n went to her room.. She opened her closet... A beautiful white wrapper was there...

She whispered "manii"

She opened the wrapper n saw a beautiful white netted Saree..

She loved it at an instant...

There was a note beside the Saree..

Note:

Hii love...

It's been a long we spend some lovey time together...i have arranged a super duper surprise for u... Get ready in this Saree n grace it with ur beauty..

Arya will pick u up..

I m waiting eagerly for u jaan..

Love, 
Ur handsome

Nandhu : maniiiiiiiiiii.... I love u sooo much...

She get ready in that Saree... She was admiring herself in that.... That's when her Mobile popped up with a msg..

Jaan: stop admiring urself...i know u will b beautiful n sexy in that... Waiting for u...

Nandhu was feeling goosebumps reading it... She was really excited to see the surprise now...

She was smiling to herself... That when Arya came n called her...

Arya : nandhu... Sweety

Nandhu came down...

Arya: I must say ur man had a great choice.... Looking ethereal sista

Arya hugged her n she smiled..

They both went towards the car to reach the destination..

Arya stopped the car after driving for 30 mins n Nandhu looked at him confused...

He took a black cloth n blind folded her...

Nandhu: Arya what is this...

Arya : order from ur husband mam...

Nandhu sighed but was smiling n blushing about their date...

Soon the destination arrives... Arya made her stand outside...

Arya left n someone slide hands on nandhu waist... She immediately recognized her monster touch...

Nandhu: maniiiii

She took his name as a prayer..

Manik ( husky tone)  : u r looking breathtaking jaan... U don't know how I m controlling myself... I love you jaan

 I love you jaan