chapter 47

Recap: manan mehendi ceremony

.....................................................................

It was late night.....everyone got settled in their room... Manik sneaked into Nandhu room n hugged her from back... She gasped at his sudden move....

He pulled her closer to him... He rested his hands on her waist n started Carresing it... She moans on his sensual touch...

Manik: I love u Jaan... Love u sooo much.... I want to hv u all the time in my arms... Promise me Jaan... We will sail through this journey with love n affection...

Nandhu kept her hands in his n entwined them..

Nan: Mr. Soon to b hubby....i promise u whatever the situation may b... I will not leave u... I was abt to do that mistake in my life twice but now I understood that Manik n Nandhini are not two person... They are one soul.... One can't live without other... I promise u maniii that we will sail through this journey with love n affection.....i can't wait to become urs mani...

Manik: I m already urs Jaan..

Nan: I want u to complete me manik... I want u to Cherish me with ur love kisses... I know u are waiting to make it special n I want u to know even I m waiting fr that moment Mani..... I m waiting fr that moment to b completely urs... Love u manii...

Manik was happy to know her feeling abt taking their relationship to their next level... He sealed their lips fr a promising kiss to b forever together...

Later they slept hugging each other...

Next day morning...

Nandhu got ready in a simple lehenga with a beautiful necklace set....sangeet was gng to held in eve...

Manik came to see her

Manik came to see her...she was waiting fr him n all the girls were teasing her seeing her mehendi which has turned the darkest shade ....

She ran to him n hugged him... He was shocked n surprised..

Mukthi: manik... U can't stay away from her na..

Manik: naaa...never...

Alya: Awwwwwww...manik u guys are so cute...