CHAPTER 61

Recap : manan reach the private island n decided to spend their day n leave to airport by next day

..................................................................

They both changed the attire n Manik reached first.... He took a glass of wine n came to the the railing n stood beside it...

Meanwhile nandhu came there in a ravishing wardrobe covering her swimsuit

Manik turned to look her n choked his drink seeing her looking hot in it.... His legs automatically moved towards her n his eyes were roaming on her body n finally he reached her n pulled her towards him...

Nandhu gasped....manik hands moved to the knot of her bathrobe n in a second it reached the floor....she turned around to leave but manik pulled her to himself....her back hitting his bare chest creating a havoc in their body....

Nandhu: Manik ( whispered) 

Manik placed his hands on her bare stomach n pulled her more closer...

Manik : u look so hot Jaan....

Nandhu : Maniiii.... Plsss

Manik bite her earlobe n she moaned his name....

He turned her around n she can see the pool of desires in his eyes...

She captured his lips....he kissed her ever so sensuously with his hands roaming on her...

"The day as just started"she thought

They broke the kiss after feeling like eternity.... Manik again latched his lips on hers n smooched her... He kissed her passionately... He lifted her while kissing n jumped into the pool...

They broke the kiss n Nandhu hugged him breathing heavily....

He took her hand in his n kissed her knuckles..

Manik: I love u Jaan...

Nandhu: I love u too Mani..

The day went with full romance, hugs n kisses n naughty talks... N the island  witnessed the union of this adorable couple.