CHAPTER 21

Recap: Nandhu met with an accident n Raman convinced everyone to hide this from manik...Raman convo with manik...

-------------------------------------------

Its been 10 days since nandhu met with an accident....nandhu was happy that no one told manik but she is nervous on manik reaction when he come to know abt that....all these days she tried to b normal with him  but our manik is manik....he sensed something wrg..

Tdy nandhu was discharging from hospital...abhi was the one who was most affected among all the family members...

He took good care of his baby...

Meanwhile....

LONDON

Suraj: what the hellll....hw can this happen hw can this bloody thing happen he finished this god damn project..

other person: even i dont know hw sir...everyone told that he will do anything fr her n i dont know hw come he is still here when she met with an accident....

Suraj: something is wrg....according to our plan she got hit by our truck n if he come to know then he will go...i think he dont know

Other person: no..hw can this b possible..

Suraj: its posssible...Its the biggest opportunity fr manik to prove himself n he will become the best CEO in world...

Other person: so this is the reason that they hide the truth from him...

Suraj: yess this is the thing which went wrg from our plan...

other person: we will let manik know abt that...wts say👹👹👹👹

Suraj: ofcoursee ( n he laughed evilly) n nw its the end fr manan...

Other person: hahahaha

AT CONFERENCE HALL...

everyone praised manik regarding it...n he was soo happpyy that he completed it but his happiness din exist fr soo long....he recieved a call..

Voice: is this Mr.Manik Malhotra

Manik: yess...who is speaking..

Voice: sir hw is ur fiance...we heard that she met with an accient..she got hit by a truck before 10 days...

Manik: what rubbish are u saying...

Voice: sir its true even we met her in hospital...

Manik: what the hell r u saying...she is fyn..she is good...i know that.

Voice: i m saying the truth...

Manik: do hell with ur truth...get lost..

N he cut the call...

Cab: wt happen manik?

Manik: cabir...something is wrg with nandhu n this bastard is saying that she met with an accident we need to rush...

Manik informed the chiefperson reg this n he obliged.

Manik n cabir reached the airport soon n they landed india the next morning...

At malhotra mansion...

Everyone was pampering nandhu n she was okay nw...

Raman was super happy on hearing that manik has complted the project soon...

Everyone was happy reg their news but it all disappeared soon when they heard lion roars...

Manik: wt the hell is happening here...?