4

The dauntless born begin to stand up and run towards the exit gate, I followed without hesitation.

I heard crazy stuff about initiation in dauntless, and that only make me more eager to get in there.

After a 10 good minutes of running we finally reached a train railing,dauntless travel by train unlike other factions. I begin climbing with ease till I reached the top.

Some dauntless born was looking at me like I grew a second head, I snapped my eyes at him and gave him the " what?" Look.

" You're that girl with the new climbing record aren't ya?"

"Yeah... You're the guy with the timer... Colton was it?"

"Yup. You're are Clary right?"I nodded, I thinks me and him will be great friends.

"I think we'll be good friends" he said
"Just slipped my mind" I said grinning in a not so Abnegation way.

"GET READY,WE ARE JUMPING"

Before I could think of anything, I heard the train horn and saw it just a couple of feet away.

Dauntless born begin sprinting forward,the transfers followed as well.

I felt the with blowing as the train passed beside me. I graped one of the handles of the first cart and launched myself inside.

I was panting very hard,but so was everyone.

" Wow. A stiff on the first car?  I am impressed" a candor boy said.

" Well better get used to it, it will be happening a lot"

"I am Peter, Peter Hayes" he hold his hand and I shook it.
" Clary king"

" Get ready!!" A dauntless born shouted before jumping of the train and landing on the roof of the building ahead of us.

I looked at Peter and he smiled.

" On three" he said,but I already held his hand and launched him forward with me .

The both of us landed perfectly on our legs.

" You're gonna get me killed one day" he chuckled lightly.I punched him in the arm playfully, he put his hand on his heart acting hurt, then we started giggling.

I think I just made a new friend.

"Initiates" everyone looked at the source of the voice.

A man covered in tatooes and piercings glared at us with " don't mess with me or I'll kill you" glance. He was standing on the ledge of the roof walking back and forward like he's walking his dog in a club.

He stopped at the middle and stood military style.

" I am Eric. One of your leaders. If you want to get to dauntless you have to jump" he titled his head to the hole behind him.

"Cover me" I whispered to Peter and he stood in front of me. I pulled the zipper of the hideous dress and let it slide to the floor. I was now standing with the cloth I traded with one of the dauntless born.

" Mind telling us what are you doing initiat?" Eric said in his normal uninterested tone.

" Ever jumped with some baggy dress?I don't think so ha" I earned a feeh laughes as I made my way to the ledge.

Eric raised his pierced eyebrow in amusement, but quickly regained its unemotional expression.well that was something.

"Today initiat" giving me a cold glare he folded his arms.

"Shut up would you?" I said as I turned to face the crowd and saluted them with my middle finger before free falling backwards.

The fall was unexpected, especially after I landed on a huge net. Like really? A fucking net who do this?

Someone touched my forearm trying to get me off the net before the next initiate falls.

I noticed something on one of his fingers.
It can't be.

I would know this ring from a mile away

I would know this ring from a mile away. I quickly glanced up and a big grin covered my face.

" TOBIAS" I jumped on him hugging him tightly like I am gonna lose him, that I think I cut his air supply.

" Clary?" He hugged me back tighter than I did to him.

He pulled back and glanced at my necklace, he was now grinning like a foul.

" You kept the necklace" it was more of a statement than a question.

"And you kept the ring" we hugged again not wanting to let go, but he pulled back suddenly.

" Ohh shit! I forgot do you wanna change your name?"

" No I am fine with Clary"

He then shouted.

"FIRST JUMPER.CLARY"

I couldn't be happier.
Coming here was the right decision.
I am dauntless.
______________________

Sorry this chapter is kind of short. Next one will be 900-1000 words , it will also be out in a couple of days.

P.s I will be posting the cast tonight, so stay tuned!!

Jasmine