31.

"That's for ignoring me...little rebel"

My breath hitched and I found myself taking a step backwards, getting in fighting position.

He smirked doing the same as well, I gulped hard and focused on every movement he makes, how he clenches his jaw, how he tightened his fists and how he licked his lips like he's about to have a meal.

He lunged at me, cutting me from my thoughts.

I went to the right, he barely missed me, I quickly glanced at Four and he nodded at me, just like I practiced with him, I've to focus all my anger on him.

Eric noticed who I was looking to rolling his eyes thrusting a punch in advance.

"Giving up already?" He kicked his foot aiming to my chest I successfully grabbed it causing him to lose his balance, punching him in the gut as he was left unprotected. "Never" I gritted my teeth as he pulled my hair.

I dug my nails into his arms drawing blood until he let go, I stumbled backwards my head throbbing in pain.Focus. Beads of sweat roll of my face as I heave for air. I see Eric charging towards me again, his eyes filled with greed for pain.

He charged towards me, but instantly I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine...

"F-fuck," he grunted falling back, he tried getting up, but fell back again, "giving up already?" I mimicked his words smirking the same smirk he always gives me.

"I-I'm gonna...k-kill you," I just laughed at his attempt to get up, I circled him like he do to me.

I punched him in the back of his head, this will definitely leave a mark I noted to myself.

I went for a kick in the guts, but he was back on his feet,growling like a mad man, he held my leg with one hand and twisted it sending me flying to the ground, knocking  the air out of my lungs.

I gasp. I block his next hit with my forearm, ducking my face away. He tackles me lying on top of me, holding both of my arms with one hand and digging his knees in both of my thighs leaving me helpless.

I try to wiggle but he just added more pressure on my hands and his face got closer resting on the nape of my neck. I gasped.

His other hand reached out to my neck resting on it, "you shouldn't have done that." He begins to tighten his grip on my neck making it harder and harder to breath.

"Eric! What are you doing," four shouted getting closer. I want to scream, get him off me Four. I want to plead get this manic off me, but I know if I do this will prove that Eric was right that I'm just a girl with a brave face.

"I-I can't- breath," I whispered so quietly I don't even think Eric heard it.

"Beg"

He raised his head from my neck looking into my eyes, his smirk getting wider by the moment. "Beg, and I shall stop," his head went back between my neck, his lips slightly touching the flesh.

I won't beg. I can't beg.

I begin to choke, I could hear voices, a lot of them. Some saying to stop.Some saying you're killing her.

"Beg for mercy little rebel...it's the only way," he stared at me, his face shows no emotions.

"N-no" I managed to whisper before everything went dark and the last thing I saw before the darkness engulfed me was the blue eyed devil frowning in distress.

Four's POV:

I shouted. I yelled. There was nothing I could do to stop him. He was killing her. He is a dick who is incapable of feeling any kind of sympathy. I should have stopped her from the start.

She whispered something before closing her eyes. She's out cold.

"Get off her!" I gritted my teeth, trying as hard as I could not to go into that ring and beat his arrogant ass to pulp.

He traced her cheek like he was surprised to see her like that, like he just didn't do that.

"Carry on with the fights," he carried her braidel style giving me his back.

I reached for his shoulder to stop him, but he shrugged my hand away, "you have lost it if you think I'll leave you with her ever again," I tried taking the unconscious girl from his death grip, but he wouldn't budge.

"I said," he clenched his jaw, "Carry.On.With. The.Fights." He started walking away, but I won't let him leave with her not after what he just did, knowing him he'll probably dumb her body in the chasm or feed it to the birds depending on his mood.

"Leave her Eric. You've done enough damage already," he rolled his eyes clenching his jaw again.

"As your fucking leader I order you to carry on with those damn fights," he clenched his jaws harder and dug his hands in clary's flesh.

"STOP," I shoved him backwards, but not hard so clary won't fall, "you're hurting her."

"If I heard another word from you, you'll have to answer from Max, number boy." He turned around facing me, "Now.Go.Do.Your.Job."

And he left.
With her.
Unconscious.
In his mercy.

And I couldn't do a thing. All I could do is watch him as he leave with the girl I promised to protect, which apparently I'm doing a shitty job at it.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. If I went after him then Max will be suspicious and I don't need another dauntless ass on my trail.

"Come on, Tris. Alissa, lets get this over with," I sighed.

The sooner I finish the sooner I could see her.

——————-________________—————

Hey guyssss?? What do you think of this new chapter?
Don't forget if you have any ideas just right them in the comments below and don't forget to vote.

Jasmine 🥀