12.

The other initiates followed shortly  and Four said that they will explain more what every stage consist of.

"Satge one focuses on pushing your body to its breaking point, it consists of four weeks of training at the end of the first week you will face hand to hand combat Then we will decide who gets to stay and who will join the factionless slumber party", Eric literally barked. I mean come on I really want to leave with my eardrums as it is.

"In stage two you will learn how to throw knives and use a gun, also four weeks,"

"All you have to know about stage three is that it focuses on pushing your mind for its breaking mental point, still four weeks," he stopped for a second and scanned all of us, I don't know why, but I think he stopped and stared at me a little longer,Mmm he must be planning on how he will make my initiation a living hell.

"We have 25 transfers and 21 dauntless born, so each week three initiates with the lowest score will leave, leaving us with the highest  top ten of you, start training,", he then starts heading towards the door before he stops all of the sudden.

"Red head, stay after training,"

And he just left.
Well at least he didn't say stiff or else I would have lashed which will cause to double whatever his diabolical brain has in store for me, but  still red head is not the coolest name to have.

I decided to wrap my knuckles so they won't be destroyed at the time we fight, I started with some basic punches then little by little I stepped into faster ones and more advanced.

I stopped for a second and scanned the room, scanning what the rest of us are holding up, scanning there reactions, movements, everything.

I tend to observe a lot, it gains me a lot of information way more than you think.

On the right side of the room there Will, Al, Christina, Tris and lili.

Will, he has a good figure, he already came here with a good amount of muscles, he kinda of annoys me sometimes when he goes all "nose" on everyone, but other than this he's pretty cool. He could make the dummy swing more of he just corrected his stance.

Al, I actually knew him when I was still at abnegation since both of our parents were leaders, he is a cool lad. He is actually doing a great job the bag swings very violently.

Christiana or Chris for short is actually doing a shitty work, the bag doesn't even flinch. Doubt she will make it.

Tris, the only other abnegation transfer, she kind of irritates me, she acts all quit and abnegationly and people mock whoever come from that damn faction, and she is actually doing a decent job, I mean who wouldn't? With all the "guidance" Four give her, I am actually a little jealous with all the attention she's getting from Four, not in a romantic way I knew the guy since I was two.

Lili well I don't even know why she transferred from amity.

On my side there is Peter, drew, molly, Edward and me.

Actually all of them are pretty good especially this hot girl named clary, I mean did u see how she looks!?

Then the other fifteen are sooo out of the game. Literally.

Soon four let's us go once it was six, I will try and hide to avoid being alone with Eric, I mean I like messing with him, but he can actually kill me especially if we are alone, in a training room, full of guns, and knives. Okay I really need to stop creeping myself out.

"Psttt, Peter" he swinged his head so he could face me.

" yeah?"

"I need your help in hiding from Eric, he wants me stay after training,Alone, you know there is a slight chance that my blood could be laying on this very block you are standing on right?" He stepped away from the block, hehe.

"And here I thought you weren't afraid of the terminator," he smirked at me, "but me being the one who always save your ass, I'll help you"

" thank youuu, I really didn't know where to go," I hugged him tightly and sighted in relief.

"To answer your question you'll be staying at the training room," someone said out of the blue. No.

Shit.
If you hadn't guessed who it is yet, it's Eric, the one and only.

" uhh-hh Eric, where did you come from? A secret tunnel from the ground, really", I swear no one opened the door, point to add to his creepiness.

"Perks of Being a leader," he smirked at me, damnit I think he heard my conversation with Peter.

"Peter leave," he went back to his "void of emotions" looks.

Peter head snapped at me. "Clary?"

"Just go," I told him, I knew if he stayed Eric will make it worse to him,that's my fault, I won't  bring Peter down with me.

But he didn't move he just kept glancing at me and Eric then at me again.

"It's okay Peter, just go," I holded his hand in reassurance.

"Fine", he sighted, "I'll wait for you at the dorms",he waited for a second, hoping I would tell him stay, buts deep down he knew that won't happen. He finally just left taking his time to annoy Eric.

That's ma beshfriend bitchh.

"Sooo, I heard you wanted to see me," I put my hands behind my back looking everywhere except his eyes, those ocean eyes.

"Umm, yeah so I spoke with Max and he decided after your VERY rude behaviour, you're going to be punished," he said smirking even more.

" what?why?ho-and what is that "punishment"?" I now folded my arms, man I was really pissed.

"You'll be helping me clean the training room for two weeks, and you'll do everything I say no exceptions", ahh I would do anything to wipe that stupid smirk of his face.

"What! No! So I am just gonna be your little bitch for the next two weeks?!?" I was now waving my hands in the air randomly.

"Yeah in other words you'll be my little bitch" he placed his hand on his chin and rubbed it as if he's in deep thoughs.

"Starting from...now." He pulled his arm as if to check an imaginary watch then smirked. Again.

Five words to describe him.

Egotistical arrogant cocky self absorbed asshole. Couldn't find anything more specific.

——————————————————

Whooo!! Another chapter yayyy!!

Don't forget to tell me what do you think 🤔

And if you have any ideas feel free to tell me, any little help will make the story better👌🏻

Jasmine🥀