35.

Ayooo guys

A super early update and the longest chapter I've ever written it's 3000+ words and the whole chapter is ERIC POV so enjoy and for real guys I need to know what you think cause when a lot of people comment and tell me they like this part and so on I get motivated and updated faster and for the love of god hit the vote bottom I didn't stay till 4 am for nth smh🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Jasmine 🥀

Eric's POV:

Eric's POV:

"Eric? Are you listening to me?" Max said for the fifth time. I rolled my eyes he's strategies are old school and the rebels easily break in the docks and steal our supplies.

"What did they take again?" I rubbed my temple. I swear to god if I got paid every time Max bother me with inconvenient detail I'll be a millionaire, not that I'm already not a one.

"Nothing! They just broke into the docks and trashed the place," he raised his hand combing his hairless head.

The fuck you doing you're bald, we get it. You don't have to advertise it.

"Which dock did the broke into?" I twirled the pen in front of me honestly not interested. I told Max many times to increase the food supply docks security to prevent outbreaks like this, but NOOO, why listen to me when you could be a stubborn ass like him.

"Dock number seven," I tensed immediately, if they didn't take anything then they were searching for something, "What do you mean? Why would they go into that much trouble and break into dauntless headquarters just to open a dock which have dessert?" I hope what I'm thinking isn't correct and that this rebel group is just dump and that it wasn't an inside job. Cause if it was I'd have to go on a killing spree and I just got this shirt and I'm not gonna get blood on it.

"I don't know," I rolled my eyes. When do you ever know something. "However I want you to classify the new initiates files and make a soft copy."

I raised my pierced eyebrow, you've got to be shitting me, "No," I straightened my posture, "I'm gonna take a team and go investigate this outrageous outbreak," and I need to know if they took anything.

"But it's been two weeks and Those files needs to be placed on our computers!" There's no hope for this man.

"Fine," I stood up, "I'll do your stupid files," more like make someone do them for me while I take a team and search the docks.

I walked out of Max's office without giving him a second glance. I went to my office and locked every drawer I could think of, knowing her the first thing she'll do is snoop around.

I took the stack of papers and finished my note placing it in the top drawer, the only one which wasn't locked, "there you go, time to put cucciolo into action," I smirked know how she'll react already.