20.

"Remember that punishment I gave you for a week?" Eric said as we walked through the empty halls.

Shit, I thought he forgot.

"Um-mm Yeah, Why bring it up now?" I walked faster so I'm beside him.

"You'll have to wait and see," I could see him smirking from the side.

I choose to shut my mouth since I don't want to give him a reason to increase what he got in stock for me.

We finally reached the sixth flat, just two floors above Four's and I was panting like a madman while Eric didn't even seemed bothered by it.

"Well someone is out of shape," Eric mumbled making sure I heard his snarky comment.

"That's...not true," I tried regaining my poster and controlling my breath, but it was no use.

"Sure you're," he shoved his hand in his back pocket and inserted the key in the lock and opened the door.

"Umm, remind me again who won the race?" I followed him inside as he closed the door, " Ohh right, that would be m-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Eric shoved me to the wall besides the door and stood very close to me that our heads might be the only thing that isn't touching.

"Watch yourself, I'm your leader and you'll respect that," he said slowly making me tension.

"Am I clear?" He asked giving me
some space to breath.

"Crystal," I said tugging a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So I take it you won't do the dress up thing won't you," I said more as a statement than a question.

"Ooh she thinks," Eric smirked as he crossed his arms.

"Didn't take a genius to figure it out," I seighted in annoyance, "So What am I doing here?"

"Tsk,Tsk, you're asking the wrong questions here princess," he leaned on the wall across the door as he said.

"Why am I here?" I said getting annoyed.
Patience isn't one of my striking flaws.

"Why did you bleed earlier?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I looked at my shoes I couldn't bring myself to stare into his devious eyes.

"Take your shirt off," he took a step closer I took one backwards.

"What the fuck,NO!" I tried to put on my attitude so he would just leave me alone.

"I'm gonna get my answers weather you like it or not," Eric took another step forward and another and another and I did the opposite till I was stopped with the wooden door just behind me, ohh how I wish I didn't pass through it if I knew it will get me here.

He touched the fabric of my shirt and panic came like thunder in a storm.

"S-stop," I can feel my eyes watering, but I can't let him see that, I try and try to blink fast so the tears would dry up.

He shoved down the basement and took his belt off.

"Please. Pl-ease S-stop," he kicked me in the stomach with his foot and slammed the belt upon my skin.

"You ungrateful bitch," she took a feist full of my hair and pushed till my head met the ground she kept slamming my head one. Two. Three. Ten times till she was satisfied with the amount of blood pouring out of my head.

I felt a sting on my back as she placed her foot on my head and pressed hard. Really hard. Really hard. Really  really hard that I felt my skull was about to be crushed.

I wished that I'll pass out so they could do whatever they want without me feeling all this pain.

I wish  that'll faint so I could go to doctor and have a couple of hours of peace.

I wish that I could die so the pain could stop physically. Mentally.
So the act could stop. So I don't have to be afraid of the sound of my breathing.

I began coughing and coughing I tried breathing but it was like someone is pinching my nose and sealing my mouth I could feel my eyes watering, but I'm not sad. I'm not upset.

I'm angry, so damn angry.i could feel myself sinking to the ground. I could feel two hand trying to support me.

"Hey!hey!what the hell happening to you?!" I'm guessing the asshole voice belongs to Eric.

I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier by every second. I could feel the sensation of giving in increase, to give up increasing.                                                         I starred seeing white spot, it covered Eric's worried face?

I tried Breathing, but Little air went down my windpipe. And then everything went black.

I couldn't move a muscle, but I could feel myself bieng carried. I could hear tow voice arguing. And then I don't feel anything at all.

It's like I'm there, but I'm not.

Nostalgia is a fucking bitch.

———————————_______—

Yooo guysss I cannot believe it 1.16 views is less than two months?? Yayyyyy!!

I'm sorry for the delay, but I was working on the trailer of this book it will be uploaded in this chapter and in the first chapter also so the new readers of the book could see it first.

————————————————