32.

Four POV:

There's still seven fights left. That's more than enough time for Eric to kill her and makes it look like an accident.

I rubbed my temple in stress, I can't leave the initiates without supervision and go look for clary; Max would question it thinking something is between us and we'll be factionless since relationship between initiates and dauntless members is forbidden.

"HEY," I saw Zeke strolling down the hallway,I've never been that happy to see shitface in my life.
"sup man-," I cut him mid sentence. "Stay with the initiates... I've to go somewhere," not waiting for his response I was already out of the training room.

I partially jogged partially ran towards the infirmary to maybe check if Eric had a drop of blood and actually dropped her at the infirmary.

"Mary," I tried catching my breath, "Did Eric come with Clary here today?"

The old lady turned around still progressing what I just told her. I hate slow people, I started scanning the beds for any sign of my redhead.

"No...but Eric came earlier looking for a medical kit." Great so he's gonna stab her with needles till she die, just great.

"Are you sure he was alone?" Where the fuck is she then?

"...I'm certain," she placed medicine box on the table, "if you're looking for her just check the cameras...aren't you working in their or something?"

Wait...why didn't I do this from the start?

Clary's pov:

Oh god, this smells so good.
I shifted the other side, damn this is so soft.
Am I in heaven or something?

I finally decided to open my eyes stretching my arms above me, where the hell am I?

I scan the room around me, I'm sitting in a king's size bed with black sheets and a black blanket, black drawers, black closet; everything in this room is black or metallic except the walls colour which seems to be like the darkest shade of grey. Whoever designed this room surely has  taste.

I try and remember anything, but nothing came into my mind.

"WHAT MAX?"

I heard someone shout outside the room I'm currently in. I stood up trying not to make any sound, but I soon collapsed with an agonizing pain in my abdomen, I whimpered as I grinned my teeth waiting for the pain to be over.

I slowly lift my shirt. One of the wounds got open....but why?

"I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING"

Why so much shouting mystery anger issues man?

I try again to stand up trying not to put any pressure on my wound, but the pain now shot up in my neck and I fell back again. What the fuck happened and where am I?

I grabbed the leg of the bed and successfully pulled myself off the ground, why does everything hurt so much?

Painfully I turned my head towards the door, but stopped at something beside it.

"Oh..god.." I stumbled towards the mirror besides the door tracing my reflection over and over again, "No.No not a-again," I whispered trying to steady my uneven breathing as I take in the discolored skin covering my neck.

"I DO NOT TOLERATE SHIT MAX MY DECISION IS FINAL."

Something crashed in the other room causing me to flinch falling back again. I grabbed the bed's foot again this time lifting my self on the bed.