28.

I think I sobered up after Eric kissed me and all the things that happened came rushing like a wave.

I kissed some hot dude, that I still don't know his name.

Then I kissed ERIC, huge mistake.

Then Eric took my fucking necklace that has been with me for three fucking years.

I can't tell Four about the necklace, he'll go beat up Eric and I also can't tell him about the kiss he'll fuckin kill Him.

No wait.

I don't care if  he killed Eric or threw him off the chasm, the kiss meant nothing.

I was drunk and he just kissed me to take the necklace and I bet that if I wasn't drunk I would have pushed him away.... yes I would've totally did that.

I feel weird without my necklace like something is missing. Some may call it over reacting , but it gave me reassurance that someone in this damn world loves for who I'm,not for the brave face I put.

Not for all the layers of attitude, cause they're just a facade, they're just a facade for the pain and scars.... the memories.

Knowing that Four held on to that ring for that long made me disgusted by myself for losing it because of Eric, but I know it's not Eric's fault it's mine. I should have stopped it. Everyone warned me, everyone warned me and I should have fuckin listened.

Now the one thing I had for the only person that cared about me is gone.

It's gone and it's all my fault.

I muffled a cry and slowly sunk to the ground. God I hated crying, it just show how pathetic you are and how you get affected by every little shit.

"Clary?"

I gasped at the thought of anyone seeing me like this...seeing me that weak.

Once I looked up a bang of guilt hit me when I saw Four and I stood up quickly.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm s-So sorry," I tugged a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I might look like I don't appreciate what you did to me AND what you still do to me, but I do-o, I swear I do," I didn't even know I was crying until I saw the drops of tears hit the ground.

"Tobias you're the only one who cared for me and stood by me when you didn't have to a-and I should've listened to you when you said to stay away from E-Eric," I can't even say his name without stuttering. Pathetic.

"What are you talking about?..... what did he do?" He stepped closer.

"H-he kissed me j-just to take the necklace-ce, because he-e knew that- that you gave it to me," I had to bite my lip to stop myself from stuttering.

I couldn't read Four's face. He was still trying to get his head around what I told him, but he didn't say anything he just hugged me.

"Listen, not the necklace or the ring that shows we Have each other's back.. I'll always love you Clary and don't you fucking dare forget that you stood by me the same way I did with you," he kissed my forehead and I just buried my face into his chest.

"And I'll fucking beat his sorry ass to get that necklace back I promise you Clary," he hugged me tighter, but I can't let him get in trouble with Eric when it's my doing.

"Tobias... Don't he's already suspicious, I'll stay away from him I promise," I should have stayed away from the start.

He sighed, "whatever you say....wait did you say you kissed Eric?!"

"I was drunk okay? I'd have never kissed him if I was conscious I fucking hate the guy," even when I was drunk, part of me wanted him even if I hated it.

"Ehm come on let's get you cleaned up," Four rubbed my shoulder, "You're staying at my place tonight." I nodded and followed him to his apartment. The one thing I need right now is a soft comfortable bed not that crappy bed in the accommodation.
~~~~~~~~

Four gave me one of his shirts and sweatpants which where too small for him, but for me the shirt reached my mid-thight and I have to roll the sweatpants at lest three times so it doesn't fall every time I move a limb.

I rolled on my side so I was facing the bed Four was laying on. "Why do you have two beds?" It was actually kind of odd since he lived alone since he finished initiation.

"Oh yeah, that's one hell of a story," he laughed, "Well once we finish stage three everyone is assigned to their apartments according to their rankings, so I saw everyone go and buy their furniture so I did the same only to find out when I finished getting everything, I actually got a bed, a tv and a couple of couches, that my apartment was already fully furnitured since I was ranked first at the time so I put everything in that guest room," he pointed to the door at the corner of the room.

"And I just put the extra bed here," he said pointing at the bed I was laying on.

"O-ohh my god," I threw my head back with laughters, "thank god you didn't go to erudite they would have shut down the whole faction cause of your intelligence.... and who the fuck go buy furniture without checking their apartment first?" Just thinking about it makes the whole situation more halarious.

"Hey don't judge me I was young and dumb," he rubbed the back of his head chuckling, "and speaking of shitty choices, I think you got your plate full of them aye? So DON'T tell anyone about the furniture story," he stretched his arms yawning, "I've a reputation to keep."

"Yeah, hehe I think the world shittiest choices award should go to meeee," i raised my hands up giggling, it's easy how I could forget everything when I'm with Four.

"Oh for sure you'll"

"Goodnight Four. And thanks....for bieng here."

"Anytime."

I crawled into the bed and brought the covers almost past my head. A few tears escaped my eyes, as I laid on my side, staring at the wall. I hate that I couldn't stop thinking about Eric. I know the kiss was a mistake, but I cannot shake the feeling of his lips on mine....when he took my necklace.

I've to keep reminding myself that he's a egotistical dick that'll do anything to show everyone that he's in control.

I fucking hate him.

I'm staying the fuck away from him.

After I get what belongs to me.

________—————_______

Ayoooo guys I know I didn't update for a long time but ya know I'm a lazy ass... but don't let that stop you from giving that chapter a fucking vote or writing a fucking comment ♥️♥️

Fucking jasmine🥀