10.

" today we are going to learn how to fight" Four continued to demonstrate to us a few punches and kicks some basic some advanced , I drank all the details that he said, and still Eric was watching us like a hawk,but I could care less I have to take training seriously if I want to be the top initiat.

Finally Four finished his instructions and told us to practice on the punching bag, I took one between Peter and Tris.

" hey there"

"Hey little traitor", I narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled, "payback is a bitch"

"For what?" I asked him confused.

" for taking the upper bunk" I just rolled my eyes and went back to the bunching bag.

I shut of everything and everyone around me and focus on one thing.

Anger.

It is a strong emotion, if used correctly it brings power, but also chaos.

I focused and focused on everything they did to me. The abuse. The punishments. The words. The scars...

I broke into punching spree, the punching bag moved, it moved more than anyone in the room.

I stopped for a second to find everyone eyes where digging into me, wondering what is wrong with me, believe me I want to know too.
Peter.
Tris.
Four.
Christina.
Drew.
Molly.
Will.
Al.
And so many more people.
All staring.
All curious.
All judging.

I hate it.
Especially with anger.
I am the devil himself.

" STOP STARTING AND GO BACK TO YOUR  LIFE"

I was now breathing heavily and it might had come a little bit harsher than I intended it to be, but I could care less at the moment.

They all turn around fear across there face and I just went back to my training.
I still felt the presence of someone staring at me I just brushed if off and tried not to blow up.

"You're doing it wrong"

I turned back to see the source of the voice.
"Oh yeah? Then why don't your highness show me how to do it?"I was still angry. Very angry, and I hate bieng told what to do.

Call me arrogant, but try living sixteen years with the two people who where supposed to love you and support you be the exact opposite.

His hands where on the side of my upper hips.
"You need to twist your waist a little and apply pressure here"his hand then where on my abdomen.

"Now try and punch" he released me and gave me space so I could swing.

I did what I was told and to be honest I was impressed.

The bag swinged vigorously, guess he really did help me.

"Umm..yea....thanks I guess" I was beginning to calm down a little and my shoes seemed to be the only thing that occupies my eyes.

"Don't mention it...oh and save that rage for the ring..you'll need it" he just winked at me then left.

I glanced to my right to find Four fixing tris's stance, umm I think Toby got a new crush, gonna take my time teasing him hehe.

"Yoo C, you're pretty good at that" Peter had an impressed look on his face, I didn't know I was that good.

"Especially after that stunt you pulled, you went all Choo-Choo on the punching bag, I wonder what the poor thing did?" He placed his hand on his chin to appear as if he's deeply thinking.

"Hehe, well shut up or you'll be the next punching bag Peter Pan," I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.

"Nah Thanks I am good I am good," and he went back to punching.

"You're actually got the hang of it" I watched as he swings his arm and then the bag swings with it creating some sort of rythem.

"Well thank you princess"
"Princess?"

"Yeah, you look like one Umm..Ariel was it? But once anyone knows you, you kinda transform into Voldemort" he broke into laughters and I tried to keep a serious face, but I give in at the end.

"It's your lunch time, come back in thirty and don't be late" Four shouted as he marched across all of us making sure everyone heard him.

"Come on I don't want to get stuck next to Eric this time," I folded my arms and waited for Peter to get his stuff.

"Let's go"

——————————————————

Another updateee yayyy!!

What do you think of clary mood swings?
Is she bipolar?
Does she has anger issues ?
Tell me what do you think!!

Jasmine 🥀🥀