9.

I woke up with a loud banging of a metal pipe and to make it more annoying someone turned on the light.

I tried to block everything around me and shut my eyes, but within seconds the banging was side to side by my ear.

" THE FUCK!" I rolled involuntary and fell the 2 feets high up from my bed.

" Ughh, I think I broke my back" I groaned and turned around to see who the fuck disturbed me.

" get up stiff " his mix of blue, green and grey eyes pierced into me.
Eric.
He actually has a very beautiful eyes for someone as dick-ish as him.

"Well that's one way to wake up"

I stood up and raised my middle finger in the air once he turned around.

A few initiates giggled, which made Eric turn around to see what's happened.

I quickly replaced my ' fuck you' finger with the fakest plastic smile, he just stood there for a moment giving me his death glare before he left without a word.

" wow, clars you really got a death wish don't you?" Peter said trying to surpass a laugh but failed miserably.

" well what am I supposed to do when our dear terminator damage my eardrums?"

" umm, shut up so you don't die?" Peter said with a " duh" tone.

I rolled my eyes and slipped into a black tank top and black leggings. I put on my training boots and put my hair in a high ponytail.

" let's go" I pointed at Peter, he nodded and followed me to the cafeteria.

Once we entered the place was already packed. Even the table that four usually sit on was taken by that abnegation girl, tris was it? And some erudite and candor transfers.

I looked around to find that there's only 2 available spots.

One on the table of molly and drew.

One with Eric across the free spot.

Peter seemed to catch on it and he quickly ran to the candor transfers, giving me smirk before he sat.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I carried my tray and landed on the bench across Eric and dramatically sighted.

He glanced at me and then rolled his eyes and went back to his sandwich.

I looked at my plate and started playing with the green peas that laid there.

I then got a devilish idea..

I placed one of the peas on the tip of the spoon and quickly hit the spoon.

The pea landed exactly where I aimed.
Eric's forehead hehe.

He raised his head and his jaw clenched.

" oops, my bad" I said innocently and went back to wonder at my food.

I side glanced a few times and found that he is still staring at me with the same terminator look, but then he just raised one of the bread loafs and threw at my face.

" oh, I didn't see you there" he smirked as I toss away the bread from my face and gave him a plastic smile.

Before I could stomp on his foot from under the table Four shouted that we should go to the training room in five.

I quickly got up from the bench making sure to hit the table so the glass of water besides Eric fall on him, the. I ran without looking back hoping my plane worked.

"STIFFF", yep it did and by that I broke into running till I reached the training room.

~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't hold my grin when Eric walked in holding his now wet jacket on his hand.

He scanned the group of initiates infront of him and stopped once he found me and stared deeply into my eyes, geez that dude is creepy.

I looked back at him and mimmecked(I dunno the spelling and I was to lazy to check it😂) his poster, I folded my arms and raised my chest and frowned then started at him the same way he is still staring at me.

He cracked his knuckles and turned around before he could speak I did the same and I caught Four moving his head in disappointment, meh that what he gets for not saving me seat.

I looked back at Eric and he looked really pissed.

Guess my promises for Four and Peter are already broken, but it's not my problem that I cannot tolerate shit douchbags.

Guess I am disfunctional.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorryy for not updating for a longggggg time, but I got my exams and I just finished them yesterday, please tell me what do you think of my story, it really boast my ability to write.

Jasmine🥀