21.

Four's POV:
——————

"You and I both suffered hell before coming here that this," she moved her hand pointing at the life we're living in, "became a piece of cake," then she just opened the door and left.

I feel selfish for not stopping her from going. One wrong breath could set Eric off same goes for Clary, especially with her past.  Our past.

I sighed and swung my legs off the couch massaging my forehead, I should have stopped her Eric would never do what they betted on and my guess Clary won't take it lightly, she have a problem with lies and betrayals. Real problems, but she cover it up with her attitude.

What her parents did to her broke her and after her brother left her she was destroyed and I'm sure as hell she shattered after I left, but we both knew we had to leave. Both of us.

I brushed the blue stone both of us have, me in a ring her in a necklace. We pledged our vows that we would never leave each other, always and forever.

I'll go to the control room and stalk them- I mean see if something went wrong. My shift doesn't start in an hour, but I need to check on clary.

Good thing all the leader offices have cameras installed in them only other leaders could access into them, but a little hacking won't hurt.

I took the laptop and typed in a few things and after five minutes I was in.

I raised the volume to maximum trying to hear anything, but it was dead silence.

Tsk.tsk.
Wait I heard something. Someone opening a door I guess?

The door in fact opened and Eric entered with clary just behind him.

"So why am I here?" She asked crossing her arms.

I need to get my headphones the voice is fucked up.

I quickly snatched the cable and inserted in the port.

"Why did you bleed earlier?" Eric began moving closer to her and she took one back until she's stuck between the door and Eric.

She muttered something so quit the camera didn't catch. Shit I have to interfere.

I scrambled off the couch and climbed the two floors between me and Eric.

I reached his door and I could hear some shouting.

"Hey! Hey! The fuck is happening to you," I burst into his apartment to find clary breathing hard and sinking into the ground.

I looked at Eric and gave him a death stare.

"What did you do to her?" I said quietly trying to lift clary off the ground.

"I'll take her," Eric placed his hand stoping me from carrying clary, is he shitting me right now?

"Bullshit! YOU did this to here!"I lifted clary and hurried to the infirmary.

I could hear Eric shouting behind me, but I can't let him know clary's secret.

"Clary! If you can hear me breath heavily," I told her placing my hand near her nose, still her pulse and breathing are very low, I have to get her to Mary.

"FOUR STOP"

A voice boomed from behind I'm guessing Eric, but I already entered the infirmary heading towards Mary.

"Fou-? Ohh what happened to the poor girl?" She put on her thin glasses taking a better look on clary.

"I don't know she was with Eric, don't let anyo-"

"I know dear both of your secret is safe with me," she smiled kindly.

If anyone saw Mary they would say the old lady is from amity or abnegation, but the woman could kick ass.

I closed the curtains covering clary's bed and headed towards the door to stop myself just a second before bumping into Eric.

"Why did you disobey my orders stiff?" I clenched my jaw, ohh stiff my ass you came in second nose.

"As I recall you didn't say 'I order you' so technically I didn't disobey any orders," I placed my hands behind my back looking straight into his dead looking eyes.

"Where's the stiff?" His eyes hardened even more if that is even possible.

"Which one?"

"Come on Four you're not THAT dumb, you know what I'm talking about," he smirked a little thinking he's getting on my nerves, but he's just a scum bag.

"Still don't know," his smirk disappeared and he headed towards the infirmary.

Shit fuckin shittt.

I hoped behind him to see clary sitting perfectly with Mary cleaning her head.

Her head wasn't bleeding I'm sure of it.

"Evening Eric. Four," she she nodded at both of us before going back to complete her check up on clary.

"What happened to her?" Eric literally barked.

"She hit her head," Mary lied fluently.

I shifted my glance at clary to see her starting at the floor with a stone face.

I looked at Mary to find an opened blood bag lying on the counter besides her.

God bless you women.

I moved infront of the counter so Eric wouldn't see it even if he tried.

"Ohh really," he placed his hands behind his back and paced towards clary.

She raised her head and stared straight into his eyes for a good ten seconds.

I wanna yell at her, STOP HE'S GONNA TURN YOU TO A STONE, but I decided against it.

She finally raised an eyebrow at him to tell him, what?

"Okay," he said and gave me one last death glance and then left.

This dude is nuts.

——————————————————

Yoo guys what do you think of four's POV?
And what do think Eric have in mind after clary's incident?

I wanna thank you all for the 2.49k reads really guys I love you so freaking much, don't forget to comment below and tell me your opinion on Four POV.

Jasmine 🥀