Starting Their Life

No one's P.O.V

It's been a year, and Natsu and Lucy were now a happy, married couple. They lived in the same house with their new blue cat Happy. Nothing could be better for this small family that was just starting to live on their own, even though they've been living on their own for a while now.

"Natsu! Stop burning the food! I can cook dinner!" 

"But I wanna help!"

...Well, they had some problems... but they managed to pull through them. After all they've been through, these small problems were probably nothing to them.

Most of you should remember that Lucy's been through a lot, and for her personally, she hates to be reminded of it, so anytime somebody mentions anything that happened then, she had a mental breakdown. This doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's hard to get her stable again.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

We've been married for a year now and nothing could ever make me happier. She doesn't like to be reminded about what she's been through, so everyone tries their best not to mention it, but sometimes something pops up that we don't have control over, so we all try our best to calm her down after that.

"Lucy! Happy's out of fish!"

"Coming! I have some over here!"

Happy was a struggle to watch, but at the same time, he was a good companion to have around. I don't think any other cat would've done better. Anyways, I'm just glad that she hasn't asked for a child. I'm not mentally prepared for that yet.

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

Being with Natsu has been a dream come true for me. I never could've asked for more, and that night when he asked me, he apparently told no one, so the moment the other's found out, they bombarded me with questions and the girls wouldn't stop bugging me about when the wedding would be.

Speaking of the other's, Erza is now dating a guy named Jellal, Gray and Juvia are engaged, and Gajeel and Levy got married a month ago. Everyone's getting with someone and it makes me happy. There is one thing that I want to ask Natsu though, although I'm pretty sure that he'll mentally die if I ask.

All well! Better safe than sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this so far!