All A Child Wants

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

I felt a cold breeze brush by me. I sat up, rubbing my eyes open to see what it was. That's when I noticed that the tent was open.

 "Hey Lucy. Did I leave-"

 I stopped mid sentence as I saw that Lucy wasn't there.

She must've had to puke again. I thought, crawling out and looking around, but I couldn't see her anywhere.

I started walking around, looking to see if I could see or hear her, but I didn't see anything. I pulled out a flashlight and ventured into the forest, looking everywhere.

Where are you Luce? 

I kept looking, and luckily, I found her sitting in a small clearing, looking up at the sky.

 "Hey-"

 "Look dad. It's the Aquarius constellation."

 I remained silent as I watched her from a tree.

 "Moms favorite zodiac. Then look over there. It's the two twins. Gemini. You guys said that Gemini was my sister's zodiac. I wonder what she would've been like." She continued to talk to herself. She dropped her hand from pointing at the sky, and looked down.

 "Why did you change dad? If this was still when I was a child in my air tank filled wheel chair, you would've sat on the muddy ground with me. Even in your business suit. You'd look at the stars with me, and you taught me every constellation I know. So why..." She lingered on, curling up into a ball.

 "Why did you change? All I wanted was a loving family. Even if mom was murdered-"

Murdered?! She never told me that her mom was murdered! She just said that she was dead! I thought, but brushed it aside.

 "Even if mom was murdered, why didn't you love me? Why didn't you look at the stars with me anymore? The stars meant evening to us... And you left it."

 She began crying, so I decided to start waking up. When I bent down to look at her, she jumped into me.

 "All a child ever wants is love, so why did he take it away from me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's right! I felt like making two parts!

Surprise Sunday!!