Night Out

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

Natsu's little lie was the perfect excuse for me to use when I feel queasy. Now I could act semi normal while we're out here camping. Levy doesn't have to worry that much now either.

 "Alright guys! It's getting late! We should start heading to bed." Gajeel said, dimming the fire. Everyone nodded in agreement, covering their mouths as they yawned.

 "Good idea. Night everyone." Erza said as she and Jellal crawled into their tent, zipping it shut.

 "See you in the morning." Levy said, her and Gajeel going into their tent.

 "Juvia can't wait to swim in the lake tomorrow!" She said excitingly, but obviously tired as well.

 "Night you guys." Gray said, taking Juvia into their tent.

 "Come on Lucy. We should get some sleep too." Natsu said, lifting the flap to our tent. I crawled inside and got into my sleeping bag.

 "Night Luce." Natsu whispered, kissing my cheek as he settled into his sleeping bag.

A few hours past, but I couldn't sleep. I quietly looked over at Natsu, who was fast asleep, snoring everything away. I quietly crawled out of my sleeping bag and out of the tent, making sure not to wake Natsu up.

Outside was freezing, but I didn't let that stop me from what I wanted to do. I walked quite a ways from the camp site before I found the perfect spot. I sat down in a small clearing I found in the forest, rubbing my arms as I tried to stay warm.

Just once. I want to remember the life I had as a child. I thought, looking up at the millions of stars that covered the night sky.