Thoughts

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

I was perfectly fine. If they had asked, I would have came out of the tent to make them happy, but instead, they left me alone to my thoughts. My little, personal, thoughts.

I had nothing to think about. I didn't want to think about anything that had happened last night, and I didn't want to think I about my past. I just wanted to be alone... In my house with Natsu..... Tucked in bed together as he said soothing words to chase my nightmares away.

I just wanted love right now, but I didn't. I wanted to give love right now, but I didn't.

My mind kept going from thought to thought. Subject to subject. Changing and altering the things I saw and heard. It was like I was building my own world with my thoughts to please my horrors. 

I couldn't let that happen.

I shouldn't let it happen.

I won't let it happen, because I right now am holding a child, and I needed to be strong for them. I need to be the living mother mine was to me before she was killed. I will never let my thoughts be clouded by darkness again if I can prevent it. I will fight my hardest for my child.

My child.

My Natsu.

Myself.

They're all mine, and deserve to not suffer because of me. I will be strong for my family.

.

.

With those last thoughts of courage crossing my mind, I crawled out of the tent and looked up at the afternoon sky with a smile.

I will be strong.